Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Topical cream helps provide relief for irritated skin and inflammation.
- Formulated with 1% hydrocortisone.
- Can help soothe and stop itching, biting and scratching caused by allergies, dermatitis and insect bites.
- Suitable for feline friends and canine companions.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, XX-Small/X-Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$10.12Chewy Price$11.25List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||1% Hydrocortisone acetate.||Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.50%, Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol USP...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Omg! My poor sweet Nia was suffering from allergic dermatitis! We had tried everything to relieve the horrible itching but nothing worked. The moment we put this cream on , she went straight to sleep for a few hours! Nia is a 13 yr old whippet/ jack Russel mix rescue. Thanks to DAVIS her golden years will be comfortable and relaxing! We will add this to our auto ship for sure. Thank you!
I got this to help with some itchy spots and it does relieve it for a little while. The price is really good for the size tube you get. Will definitely order again!
It seems to help.
I use it on his paws, keeps the itch down for a Lil bit
My little pound hound has horrible itchy skin. Have tried everything including allergy testing. I bought this and put it in his skin and he had immediate relief. He tried to lick it off at first but a couple no’s and he figured it out. He literally flipped on his side and fell sound to sleep snoring, my little love is finally itch free. This product is going on my auto ship list.
Great alternative to human cortisone
Seems to really help. I have only used it a few times so far.
Great itch relief product
Great product used on 2 of my dogs with bad hot spots and both my dogs were almost completely itch free in 1 day.
Unscented lotion that works
It works, is easy to apply, and doesn’t make my dog smell like a glade plug-in. We love it. We’ve tried a multitude of hydrocortisone creams but this is the best. It has no overpowering fragrance. It is the consistency of a hand cream and, did I mention it doesn’t smell?
Davis is great
This cream is great. My cat loves it. Very gentle and effective. Her irritation is almost gone.
It's okay ain't the best maybe we'll buy again smoothing I can't tell if he's doing any good i.