Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 3 brushes with a comfortable grip designed to reach inside all Drinkwell fountains and remove obstructions, dirt, and sediment
- Designed to work with all Drinkwell fountains
- Flared sponge tip provides deep cleaning
- Regular cleaning prolongs the life of Drinkwell fountains and pumps and ensures proper performance and filtration for your pet
- Made to easily clean hard to reach spots
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain Filter Cartridge, 2 count$12.56Chewy Price$22.99List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow 3-Pack Replacement Filter Cartridges, Small$5.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealTorus Filtered Water Bowl Replacement Filters, 6 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Drinkwell Foam Replacement Filters, 2 count$5.55Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.27Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Pump$19.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Ceramic Pet Fountain Replacement Pump$13.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealDrinkwell Avalon Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$79.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Drinkwell Premium Replacement Carbon Filters, 12 count$12.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealDrinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Water Fountain, 128-oz$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Drinkwell Carbon Replacement Filters, 3 count$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic & Stainless Steel Fountains, 4 pack$8.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Toy Storage||Toy Storage||Travel||Toy Storage|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
349 Customer Reviews
A "Must Have" for Swan Water Fountain.
Filters are a extra filtering system for the purity of the water ur giving ur FurBaby. Thes are also affordable and available from chewy.com. they will get into all the areas needd to get cleaned, this Swan Fountain isn't hard to clean when u hav the right things to get whrevr it needs. I Highly Recommend using filters along with filtered water(I use britta water for reasons regarding the water quality) every step u take 2wrds keepin ur FurBaby healthy is waaaay worth it! I also hav a silicone mat under the fountain (also available from chewy.com)I hav several filters, as to not run out b4 my last 1 an not have 1 to use at the time of cleaning.(I made that mistake, had to run fountain without a filter, thnx to chewy and their speedy dlvry it was only 3dys n my filters were delivered)
Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
The individual brushes work perfectly cleaning the fountain. I'm glad I made this purchase.
Perfect for cleaning the water fountain
This makes cleaning the water fountain so much easier and gets into every little corner
Great brush set
Lots of uses for these 3 brushes. They come in handy for more than just the fountain.
I used it to clean my fountain and the bristles came out like pine needles off a dying Christmas tree after taking in polluted water.
Too large to be helpful
I found the small brush to be helpful for cleaning the motor casing, but the other two brushes, especially the giant one, useless. For the price I’d pass.
Perfect for cleaning the water fountain.
The three sizes of brushes make the perfect combo for cleaning your pet's water fountain. I can get into all the little spots, and the big areas with these brushes. I read some reviews where people said the bristles come out. I have not had this problem. Then again I have only used my set twice now. Only time will tell, but in the meanwhile I will "say get the set, they are a must have for cleaning the fountain."
Great brushes for water fountain nook and crannies!
This is my second set of these brushes in about 4 years. I do serious wash and rinse of my girls water fountain water bowl about every two weeks, sometimes a little less. But I flat wore my other set out getting into grooves, corners, nooks and crannies! And I absolutely use all three of the brushes.
Works very well..........
Made to fit all the little spaces and tubes on the fountain, this is my second set for my pups' fountain, wore the first set out, works well on other items with small spaces to be cleaned. Use it to clean my parrots water bottles too, fits right into the drinking tubes.
It’s ok to get the job done
The sponge on the big brush is made way to lose like there’s not enough sponge on there to clean efficiently. The smaller ones are good to get into the smaller tubes and spaces in most fountains and that is a very nice feature!