PetSafe Seaside Stainless Steel Cat Water Fountain, 60-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from rust- and scratch-resistant stainless steel, the inside water fountain prevents the formation of cat acne.
- The constant fresh bubbling water encourages pets to drink without overheating, promoting healthy hydration while preventing urinary and kidney diseases.
- Simplistic and sleek style blends seamlessly with existing installations and furniture.
- The quiet design allows water to softly bubble over the tower, making this fountain perfect for timid or shy pets.
- With 360 construction, the fountain gives pets the option to drink from the tower or bowl, catering to the pickiest drinkers.
[Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filters, 4 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-replacement-carbon-filters/dp/48130)
[Drinkwell Foam Replacement Filters, 2 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-foam-replacement-filters-2/dp/48125)
[Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-pet-fountain-cleaning-kit/dp/48139)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Creekside Quiet Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 60-oz$39.48Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealDrinkwell Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 64-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealDrinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealDrinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Himalayan Blue, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealINSTACHEW Puresmart Water Fountain App Enabled Drinking Smart Automatic Pet Fountain for Dogs & Cats, White, 84-oz$49.99Chewy Price$62.49List Price
- Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz$44.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- DealPetlibro Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 2-L$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Cat Water Fountain, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Compatibility||—||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Very satisfied with this fountain
Had this fountain for 6 months and both cats are really drinking a LOT of water. I use filtered water which helps with mineral deposits. It’s easy to clean and easy to change the filters, which are not expensive. I change the charcoal filter every month and the sponge filter every other month. I add water daily to keep it at the fill line. I do unplug it at night thinking it will prolong the life of the pump; although my husband says it’s not necessary. I’m extremely pleased with this fountain.
pleased so far
We’ve had this for a few weeks. A few of the cats are drinking from it regularly but not the one that needs to drink more. Hopefully she will follow the lead of the others. Easy to clean. I’m happy with the capacity.
Exactly what I wanted
Fountain is very quiet and runs all day with no issues so far. Had it only two weeks. Videos online made assembly easy. Im cleaning it by hand weekly to keep it all in good working order. My cats use it fine.
Good, so far
I've had this for a few weeks. It took my cat about a week to start using it, and in the meantime I left a smaller, plastic, purple bowl of water next to it, so he had both options of getting water—the flowing water and the still water. Then about 1-2 weeks after I first set up this product, he started drinking from the top. I haven't seen him drink from the bottom part, yet. Every several days, I'll dump the water into a garden pot, and then kinda wipe it with my hands under running water to get rid of any debris, and refill it and plug it back in. When it's time to replace the filter, I'll do a deeper clean with soapy water. FYI, I've had this set up since July 15th, 2022.
They like it a lot.
Works great. Even my scaredy cat likes it. I am not sure if I could leave it on for a weekend if I was gone. I would be scared it would run out of water and then break. But if you aren't worried about that, then it is awesome.
this is awesome…
This fountain is wonderful. It is so quiet. I love the filters and it’s stainless steel. So cleaning it is easy. It was the best investment because my cats now drink more water. I only wish the chord was a little longer.
Perfect for my cats
I purchased this fountain for 2 cats we rescued. They drink so much that was hard to keep up with the water when we are working. Now they drink all day and is always fresh. I read reviews talking about water look black the instructions recommended to wash everything before first use . I did that and plugged in. Wait few minutes and the water turn clear again.
Super quiet fountain. Gets a little noisy when the water is low but its a good reminder to refill it. My dog took to it immediately, he loves it!
I bought this fountain because my cat had chin acne from using the plastic Frisco bowl fountain. I received this fountain on May 24 and have been using since. I noticed rust along the bottom bowl over the last month. I take the fountain apart and hand wash with soap once a week. I also dump and refresh the water twice a week. The rust isn’t turning the water colors but it definitely is noticeable. I have not used any abrasive cleaners or sponges while cleaning the fountain. I think the rust is happening because the top cone rubs the bottom bowl, which is the design of the fountain.
It's helpful that this is a larger capacity and has a longer cord so can go on the floor. Great for my dog once he got used to it.