Farm Innovators Heated All-Season Poultry Fount, 3-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 3-gallon reservoir capacity.
- Easy filling from the bottom of the fountain.
- Intuitive design means it is easy to hang.
- Ideal for use in all seasons.
- Keeps water from freezing down to 0 degrees fahrenheit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLittle Giant Dome Poultry Feeder, 60-lb$74.15Chewy Price$77.73List Price
- DealLittle Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 40-lb$45.57Chewy Price$73.89List Price
- DealLittle Giant Hanging Poultry Feeder, 3-lb$14.95Chewy Price$23.50List Price
- DealLittle Giant Galvanized High Capacity Poultry Feeder$70.36Chewy Price$78.06List Price
- DealLittle Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 8-gal$65.97Chewy Price$145.26List Price
- DealLittle Giant Poultry Waterer, 7-gal$77.11Chewy Price
- DealLittle Giant Galvanized Hanging Corner Poultry Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$14.80List Price
- DealLittle Giant Poultry Feeder w/ Legs, 8.5-lb$20.52Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Handheld & Tabletop Hummingbird Feeder$6.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Replacement Hollyhock Flower Bird Feeding Port & Perch, 6 count, Pink$4.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealPerky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Chicken||Chicken|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||3-gal||2-gal||2 1/2-gallon||5 gallons||5 gallons|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Heated||Heated||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not as expected
This water is not as I expected. Not satisfied. Don't waste your money. Do not recommend
Never freezes if it’s in your coop
I have bought this product for years I’m on my second one. I keep it in a bucket in the coop, and if water comes out it goes in the bucket. I open up the bottom rubber Piece to fill it. Once a week I take it apart to clean it. I’ve never had it freeze and I live in NY, but it must be kept in the coop. I just wish they would come up with a product that does the same thing but you can fill it from the top and have a longer cord.
Did the job for a year, but problematic
This is the second winter I have used this waterer. The first winter it did great. The water stayed liquid all around. So, it did it's job. The short cord was annoying but I could make it work. The way the reservoir attaches to the base is fiddly and if you don't get it just so and wiggle it too much getting it set up, you will dump your water everywhere. The little plug on the bottom that I think is supposed to be an alternative to removing the top to fill it is a joke. Don't even bother, the hole is not big enough for a hose and the water will spray everywhere. This winter has been a whole other story. It hasn't been as cold, but the waterer freezes over. We finally put it in the coop next to the heated panel just so the chickens could have something. Well, today I cracked the base trying to get the ice out of it. I will not be purchasing another one. I tested the electricals in the base and they were fine. No idea why it stopped working as well as last year.
not worth it
This product is awful theres no way to fill it when 1/2 empty without turning the whole this upside down. The plug on the bottom is to small to fill with a hose and every time you try to turn it back over the product was made so poorly that you dump all the water out. I should have returned it but it's probably to late now. Don't waste your time or money on this one.
Save your money
The red tray is icing up; not sure it is even working. I've dumped it several times when flipping it over, you can't refill it when it's half empty because it all spills out when you flip it over and there's a block of ice underneath it from leaking
Heated chicken waterer
This has been a great purchase. Even in subzero weather the water doesn’t freeze. It is easy to fill. The only negative is I wish the cord was a little longer.
Yeah, it leaks...
I wanted to believe it was better than it was, but it wasn't. Turned it over onto a relatively level but not perfectly level piece of dimensional lumber so it would have a solid base. Every drop of water drained out. Something about the location of the hole the water comes out of, and the height of the red rim is totally wrong and it does not work properly.
Do not buy
This is a poorly designed unit. When you turn the unit after filling it often spills the entire contents of the container. This happened to me twice in a row today. I was careful to hold the handle and base but it failed. The plastic is so thin that the plastic on the tray cracked after 2 days. It’s a good price for junk I tried to rate it a zero, but it wasn’t an option
This waterer is horrible. You have to turn it over and fill it from the bottom using a funnel. The red part isn't really sturdy and you don't know how many times it has come off. I recommend Chewy w/o hesitation and this was a gift so I didn't bother returning it.
Very Happy With This Item
I have two waterers. The other one is not heated. It has frozen over every night since the temps dropped. The water in this heated waterer has stayed warm. Has not come close to freezing. Very happy with it.