Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replacement refill for the Frisco Double Cat Scratcher. Just swap out once cardboard shows excessive shredding.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Related Item: This refill is for the Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.66Chewy Price$12.08List Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$6.58Chewy Price$10.27List Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$6.86Chewy Price$10.73List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$8.85Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$7.87Chewy Price$9.84List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$19.25Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
351 Customer Reviews
FOUR PAWS DOWN (using the scratcher)!!!
These are GREAT! They fit perfectly in the outer trays that scratchers I've bought at the pet store are sold in. But the price of these is half of what I would pay at the store. I also like getting a 2-pack, so I always have a replacement and a refill. Luckily, my cat isn't tough on the outer tray, so these work well for her. I would suggest using your own supply of catnip because the included packet has probably been sitting on a shelf in a warehouse for who-knows-how-long and has lost its odor. Also, my order arrived in only 2 days!!!
I have never seen these refills so cheap! Plus it's a double pack!! I, well my owners desperately needed refills. They are sturdy, strong. My cats go crazy attacking & scratching them. It's now Aug 2022 & they are still in great shape. They are used multiple times a day. There is a very large cat so instead of temptations, I sprinkle catnip on hers and she rolls & rolls. He has to have a pile of catnip to eat.
tried to save a few bucks, not worth it!
Got these because they were cheaper and wanted two but my girl scratched up the corners completely and got cardboard everywhere in the first day. Knew it was a risk with the price and quality but I recommend splurging a little for longevity. Just a heads up!
Saved my rug
My wild and crazy cat loves to dig at the rug and the back of my sofa. I have tried scratching posts and he ignored them. But this scratching box has saved my rugs and he is a happy guy. If he gets an attitude with me for who knows what, the first thing he does is run to his box and scratch.
ANOTHER CORNER SAVED!!!
These scratchers are placed at EACH corner of our living room sofa & chairs. Before had these I would use a squirt bottle of water to deter them. Now with the scratcher they don’t bother and scratch away like crazy on. They work in the frame and pop right out to replace when worn out. They work great for our house!!
Can’t get enough
I bought two of the Frisco double scratchers a while back and just bought these refills to go in them. As a proud cat mom of 12 cats, I know how important saving my furniture is. These along with others I have keep my cats happy. I also like that they are double sided so when one side is worn out I can flip it. My cats not only like to scratch them, they like sleeping on them too!
Cut in half for perfect size.
These are wider than the one my cat tore up, but I don't use them in a specific scratcher. She likes to freestyle play with them...rolling with and flipping them. My husband cut them in half and she is happy. Essentially, four scratchers for the price of two. Win win!
Sturdy scratcher I use as replacement or extras around the house. Wish one side was closed. They give catnip but it just goes through..all over the floor
Great for bunnies too
I put these in a box, cut one hole and let Walter, blue eyed white lion head, go to town. He has great fun customizing the box while his love, Boo, pink eyed white lion head, patiently waits. Get about a month or two out of these and keeps Walter occupied. I'm sure they help with keeping nails trim too, which is very helpful with rabbits.
cat scratcher reviews
Nice inserts for the new cat scratcher we got. They LOVE it. We have three cats and they are always on it. Will need replacing quickly haha.