Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This replacement refill for the Frisco Double Cat Scratcher keeps the scratch session going. Just swap out once cardboard shows excessive shredding.
- Irresistibly scratchable and made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, and positive scratching behaviors which are essential for a healthy, well-balanced kitty. Plus, it helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from stimulating cat scratchers to adorable apparel, to sturdy cat trees. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Related Item: This refill is for the Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$8.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.26Chewy Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$9.96Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- DealFrisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.84Chewy Price
- DealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- DealOurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$13.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$3.86Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- Mad Cat Big Cactus Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.78Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
374 Customer Reviews
My cats love these. These refills save me money over having to buy the box over again. I regularly trim my cats' claws, and these have the perfect sized holes for even trimmed claws to catch in them and allow the cat a nice stretch. Between the trimming and the scratchers, my furniture doesn't take damage. There are four cats in the household, one of which is a kitten. They last for a good month before needing a flipping, so are a pretty good value.
Good size, safer choice, recyclable
No need for fancy shapes or decorator boxes! The cats love this size the best as they can sit or lay on them. They dont need to have can nip on them as my cats like these without and these scratchers are already messy enough when the cats disintegrate them. Here is why they are the best: they are a much safer alternative to carpet or other scratchers and can be recycled or composted!
These are a fun, inexpensive toy for cats who like cardboard and/or nail scratching. They are the perfect size for a cat to stand on while they scratch their nails, when laid flat on the floor. I also use these for rescue cats who are in cages. Zip ties can be easily pushed through the cardboard and attached to the bars of a cage.
Great quality and price.
These scratchers, as well as all of the Frisco cardboard scratchers we have tried are amazing quality. They hold up so much better than most of the other brands we have tried. The catnip is a nice bonus and the cats absolutely love it! These scratcher refills are an amazing price and value. We will continue purchasing.
Not Just a Cat Scratcher
My cat does not use these as a cat scratcher. What we bought them for was to put just outside the cat box entry. The small holes help catch the litter as the cat steps out of the box. Then all you have to do is occasionally shake it out in the trash.
Cats absolutely LOVE them!!
We have ordered these over and over because our cats LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! They use them countless times every day and these still held up so much better than ALL THE OTHERS WE TRIED!! WILL ONLY BUY THIS BRAND FOR THAT REASON ONLY
Cat Scratch Fever
My Pepper loves the cardboard scratchers and even more so when I sprinkle cat nip on the cardboard. I like that I can easily refill the box containers with refills rather than having to buy new ones.
This is always essential
I always buy this 3 set and make wide scratcher bed (total 6 scratchers) for my cat. Good thing is reversible. He loves to nap, cleans his face on this bed. Catnip seems older so I use my fresh organic catnip to sprinkle.
My cat has always loved these, i was happy to be able to find some to purchase. They are not always available when I order my other regular items.
FOUR PAWS DOWN (using the scratcher)!!!
These are GREAT! They fit perfectly in the outer trays that scratchers I've bought at the pet store are sold in. But the price of these is half of what I would pay at the store. I also like getting a 2-pack, so I always have a replacement and a refill. Luckily, my cat isn't tough on the outer tray, so these work well for her. I would suggest using your own supply of catnip because the included packet has probably been sitting on a shelf in a warehouse for who-knows-how-long and has lost its odor. Also, my order arrived in only 2 days!!!