Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Larger size box helps prevent litter spills, while the open design provides the alfresco feel some cats prefer.
- Easy to maintain without scooping with a built-in sift that captures poop and clumps, and keeps fresh litter in.
- For daily maintenance, just lift sift and toss waste. No need for scooping or plastic liners.
- Made of BPA-free, durable, recyclable plastic that’s easy to clean with just soap and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$17.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$47.29Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Black$19.99Chewy Price
- dealLitter Genie Cat Litter Box$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Lucky Champ Cat Litter Pan$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 24-in$16.79Chewy Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Arm & Hammer Sifting Cat Litter Pan, Large$16.89Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan, Sifting||Pan||Pan||Pan, Sifting||Pan|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
291 Customer Reviews
So easy a caveman could do it!
Box duty is so fast and simple, I now do it every time I go to use the toilette! Re the size, it is plenty big enough for my 4 cats to share. It's not as big as the "Giant" box they used before, but it is comfortably sized. Re the sifter tray: the slots are a bit wider than my favorite scoop, but I don't find this to be any issue. The solid pans are very smooth, so pee clumps don't generally stick. A gentle shake before sifting is all it takes to have them release.
I've been looking for a good LARGE sifting box for a while now. I had finally just made my own, but it wasn't great. I don't know how long Chewy has had this one, but I just discovered it and couldn't be more pleased. It's really easy to sift, I have no trouble grabbing just the top box and pouring it into the middle one. Lifting the middle one sifts quickly and easily. I really love it. I do have to grab a kleenex or paper towel and wipe any stuck-on spots, but that's no biggie. Happens with every litter box I've ever owned. This one, in fact, sticks less than most. I'm very happy.
Excellent in those cities where plastic bags banned
Excelllent solution for those cities where plastic bags are banned (here in NJ) I just empty litter into our large trash can - its very easy - NJ has ban on ALL plastic bags from grocery and all retail sotres this solves the problem!
I love these but with conditions.
I agree with others that it doesn't have a great way to pull the sifter box up. A handle would have been great. But, I still really like them, I might put something on there myself to help. I set up 2 boxes, one with clay and one with clumping pine. The clay was a terrible experience. There's space on the bottom of the sifter that litter falls into that fits seem like a waste and allows litter to clump on the underside which with the clay litter was really really messy. It was also hard to lift with a heavier litter. The second box with pine (okocat) was a totally different experience. It's a lighter litter and easier to clean and doesn't really stick. It took me literally 2 minutes to completely do these boxes daily for 3 cats which was fantastic. The boxes are pretty nice sized, I have one cat who doesn't like high sides but a high aimer, and the extra room allows them to fully get in the box without possible misses. I think I've finally found the right box.
Litter Chore is easier with the sifter
It took me a few times to master just the right technique, but I am very happy with the litter sifter box. It is much easier than sifting and searching with traditional cat litter scoop. I also gave up my litter bags and dump it directly into a lined trash can.
Not as good as I expected
I just recently changed to the pellet litter and love it. But the holes in sifting pan are way to wide and the pellets just slide through. I like the size of the pan itself because I have a large cat. But the intended purpose of the sifter doesn’t work. disappointed
wonderful without the strainer
The intended use of this 3 part litter box is not really very effective, but the litter boxes themselves are wonderful! The shiny surface and angled sides keeps waste from sticking and makes them easy to clean in the conventional way with a scoop. I did NOT find the strainer to work well because in pouring the litter into the strainer to pass through to the other box made a mess outside the box.
Not for Feline Pine litter!
Even though they say this box is bought along with pine pellet litter, it is really made for clumping litter. I’m stuck with it now and it doesn’t work with the Feline Pine litter we use!
Hated scooping litter
Makes changing the litter so much better! No more scooping after you’ve dreaded it all week! Just lift- pour- sift, dump poo in bag- put back together add litter- and carry on with your day! I have 2 boxes and it’s less than 5 minutes to clean them now!
Bot sure about this one
The size is great and litter doesnt seem to stick, tho I use pelletized wood litter. The biggest grief, is that the mesh is so wide the pellets fall through when you sift the litter, so there is a lot of waste.