FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep pets warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care, while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed with Removable Cover, Beige, X-Large$47.49Chewy Price$51.49List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Small$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha, Large$48.10Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Deep Lagoon$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- dealFurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Waterproof...|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1793 Customer Reviews
I’m not one to leave reviews however, based on evidence this is a must. I’ve been trying to wean Ruger out of my bed and it’s been a difficult challenge for both of us. He plays a guilt trip that I can’t ignore. After shopping and reviewing bedding for large dogs, I decided to spend the money and purchase the “Jumbo Plus”. It arrived today and as you can see it’s a keeper! My GSP weights 62 lbs and I was blown away when I walked in the bedroom and saw him on his very own bed. As you can see from the pictures he has plenty of room no matter which way he decides to lay. I will admit although, this is our first night on the bed, I do not know anything about the ease of washing and keeping it clean but to see first hand Ruger taking to it without any coaching and seeing the comfort and approval is all I need. This is truly amazing. Very satisfied customer Not spoiled but loved
Not Orthopedic, Definitely Not Deluxe
I really should have listened to the other reviewers on the quality of the foam. It feels cheap and not at all what you would consider orthopedic. The egg crate peaks make for a lot of the height - if you push down lightly you can feel how the bed sinks overall. It's at least the perfect sizing for my tall shiba inu. She's young, so I don't have to worry about joint problems yet, but I'm definitely replacing this as soon as it's worn down (which I expect to be within a year, given the poor quality of the filling). If you're looking for a true orthopedic, quality bed for a senior dog or dog with joint problems, make a hard pass on this.
My Danes and labradors love the bed. Easy to remove cover to wash. The only down side is the furry side is too thin and easily rips. Especially if the dogs tend to scratch to get their sleeping area just right. So, my dogs have to sleep on the bottom side which is more durable. Would like to see the soft side thicker or more durable.
Maybe It Will Last
This is the umpteenth bed we've bought for our now senior dogs. Even the Casper ( :-0 ) did not last for more than 2 years! This FurHaven gives a 60 day guarantee and at this price, if it lasts longer than that it will be a bargain. The dogs love it and are able to share it as they always want to no matter the size. Worth a try for sure.
This lasted about 5 months. The zipper on the cover broke after about 4-6 wks. We were still able to use, but the foam bed really started deteriorating. There's just not much to it and it offers very little support. Would not recommend.
Extremely Low Durability
I received this in late March. It fit the kennel of my age 10, 10lbs, Chipin perfectly and it seemed very comfortable for him. Like most dogs (especially his size) my little old man likes to dig in his spot some before laying down. He’s only in his kennel during nights but I specifically bought this for the cover and it’s durability. However, by mid-April there was cover fluff all over my bedroom carpet. As of last night, the little digger dog completely dug through and shredded part of the canvas-esque cover. Now there’s both topper fluff and pad stuffing everywhere. I would absolutely not buy this again.
X Large dog bed for 85lb dog
Large dog is 11 yrs old with arthritis. Bought for long distance trips in back of SUV. The thick egg crate keeps him comfortable. I say this because he doesn't groan when he lays down or getting out of the truck. The cover is fine. Says it is washable.
Glorified mattress pad
Purchased a few months ago for my senior Shepard mix with hip issues. Finally went to remove the cover to wash after a few weeks, and the zipper was stuck( or snagged on something on the inside) to the point where I couldn't even pull on it with plyers to unzip it. So removable is pretty far fetched to say. Not to mention that it's extremely thin so it isn't exactly orthopedic at all, maybe if your dog weighs nothing...
Dogs like it but the cover is rather lightweight.
Just got this a few weeks ago and so far the dogs like it, however, our larger dog tries to rough up the cover before he circles and lays down and I fear the lightweight cover may not hold up. I wish companies would give you a few months before asking for reviews. In some cases it takes time to see results.
Big And Comfortable
I bought this bed for a male hound I was about to foster. When the bed arrived I realized I had purchased the “jumbo” size. It’s a huge bed and not only did my foster dog enjoy it but my 2 small older dogs did too. This bed, in addition to the smaller dog beds in the room, made the room “dog heaven”. My foster hound went home to his forever mom with this bed!