Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Topical Spray for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Gentamicin / Betamethasone Topical Spray is a topical medication prescribed to help treat superficial lesions caused by bacteria. It works to help heal hot spots, rashes and skin infections. It's also effective in the treatment of sensitive skin and allergies.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in [ear drops] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173543).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gentamicin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% for Dogs & Cats, 5-mL$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 10-mL$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Amoxi-Drop (Amoxicillin) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 30-mL$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Oral Solution for Dogs, 10 mg/mL, 60-cc$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Muricin Ointment for Dogs, 2%, 15 gram$14.80Chewy Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 15 Chews$18.43Chewy Price$17.51Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR FURUNCULOSIS!
We have tried everything (oral prednisone, 3+ different oral antibiotics, Atopica, Cytopoint, etc) over the past several years to manage our lab's incessant swollen, red, oozing, itchy sores between his paw digits & on his hind legs. I discovered this on Chewy.com myself, called my vet for approval, and it literally started to work after the first application. I sent a note to both vets we had gone to about this product. It's a lifesaver!
Our dog had a bad bacterial infection underneath the tail. This product stopped the itching, biting and discomfort almost immediately.
Worked great on the hot spots, and cuts. I would recommend this product.
Chewy took care of verification with my vet and Shipping was quick. Thanks.
Chewy.com is the Best
I Love Chewy.com they are always there to answer questions and if something is wrong they replace immediately. They are Great
Slow Deli ery
Was ordered DEc 17, because Ba field vets did not have it. The word was given to Chewy to fill Rx spray. Two weeks go by, we follow it up. Chewy continues to sent sheet for approval to wrong fax number finally someone at Banfield offers to call them and make sure they have the right fax number. They do not. Finally it becomes rectified and the poor ifchy dog gets her R,x. 18 days later.
Great item bad service
The item is in such a small bottle, that I needed to refill it pretty quickly. It works great. But, I can’t find a location on the Chewy website to order a refill. Very inconvenient.
Not working for my dog
I'm disappointed that I apply this 2-3x a day, but don't see any less scratching.
Lulu has these hot spots that cause her to lick her legs. Vet recommended this spray. It seems to be working.
Excellent for hot spots
I have been using this spray for my long hair lab for 4 years. We moved and he gets awful hotspots from the new environment. The spray works almost instantly. Within a couple of days the itching and redness are gone. His bare areas start growing hair really fast. I highly recommend it.