H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a delicate silicone material to help make brushing more comfortable for your fur-iend.
- Curved shape helps you reach all the nooks and crannies.
- Paw-fect for getting puppies and kittens used to getting their teeth brushed.
- Brushing your pet’s teeth regularly is a great way to support dental health.
- Just place this toothbrush onto your finger to clean your pet’s teeth!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Small Finger Toothbrush, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Tartar Control Small Dog Toothbrush$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Woobamboo Large Breed Dog Toothbrush$4.49Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 1 count$2.89Chewy Price
- RADIUS Lush & Plush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Fingerbrush Dog Toothbrush, 10 count$8.54Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$2.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$2.46Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 8 count$6.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||—||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I regularly brush my babies' teeth, as Chihuahuas are prone to dental issues. My one chihuahua has extra teeth in her mouth and really needs it! They are uncooperative when I use a regular pet tooth brush so I thought that these might work better. Well, they absolutely do! I also bought the chicken flavored toothpaste (we had some of that already)and they like that as well.
Not going to use it again
Putting my finger in my cat’s mouth is a bad idea. He never bites me but with the toothpaste he probably thought my finger is food. His teeth are very sharp of course, and the toothbrush is not thick enough to protect your finger. As a result, I got a deep wound on my finger and it hurts!!!
Didn't work for us
Didn't work for us. I ended up giving mine to someone else. We are going to stick with just using a regular toothbrush. It was just awkward to use and position my dog so I could get both sides of her mouth. It was sturdy and super thick though. So if you like finger toothbrushes, this would be a good one to get. If you aren't used to using them, just stick with a plain toothbrush like us.
Tooth brush works
I recommend it is light to the touch and my dogs teeth saw a difference in one use. Good quality investment.
This is easy to use and so soft. It does not seem to hurt my 3 lb Yorkie's mouth.
Flexible and fits well
I think the title says it all. This tooth cleaning finger brush has good flexibility and is a good fit for my finger. I prefer it to the ones that come with the toothpaste.
Easy to use and Soft
This brush is easy to use and it is great for my pups' teeth.
Sturdy and durable
He allows me to use in his mouth as some of the toothbrushes are to rough. This is able to get to back teeth much easier.
kinda large for cats
great idea but felt its kinda bulky for a cats mouth, maybe a pet toothbrush that's small would be better
Great doggie toothbrush!
This fits comfortably in your finger and into their mouth. Add toothpaste or not. My dog has ate all kinds of toothbrushes! Nothing worked for him. But he will let me do this. It’s taken a bit to get him adjusted to it. I just had to go slow! Well worth it!!