Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$207.96Chewy Price$197.56Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$211.96Chewy Price$201.36Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$263.96Chewy Price$250.76Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Weight Management|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
486 Customer Reviews
Seems to like it
Well I guess it's doing what it is supposed to do since we have not had to go back to the vet but it is still a little early to tell. My cat likes this flavor much more than the prescription c/d multi- care +Metabolic which he was prescribed because he needed to loose some weight in addition to the urinary care, which he has (3lbs). I got this flavor because which does not come in the Metabolic formula because I think variety in flavor is the least I can do and it is still the prescription c/d that he will be on for the rest of his life. I just mix this flavor c/d with the c/d metabolic and he picks through it to get this flavor and eats the metabolic if he feels like he's starving I guess. He also gets the canned c/d 2x a day so....The price however is ridiculous and nobody can explain the exaggerated price.
WIN/WIN- for cat and owner
I had to put my orange tabby on wet c/d years ago due to a blockage from crystals. I put his calico sister on as well since they were hard to separate for feeding. I recently was looking for something easier for when we go on vacation and someone could only come once a day to feed them. I discovered the c/d dry which is also MUCH cheaper. I add 1/2 cup water to the 1/3 cup serving and they gobble it all down. I was shocked because I always thought cats preferred the wet food. I am thinking of transitioning them to the dry altogether because it is so much cheaper.
Good prescription food that they like
The Hill's Science Diet foods do what they are supposed to do! My Lucy has had no recurrence of crystals. We recently switched from the chicken C/D food to ocean fish C/D food. Both cats absolutely love it!! My Yogi doesn't need the prescription food, but does much better on fish foods than chicken foods...he is now not vomiting food up every week. Great product!
Been a GREAT choice!
After 8 years of no issues, my male cat had a SEVERE blockage and had to stay at the vet for 2 weeks. He refused the purina brand, my guess is it’s because it was chunkier pieces. So I found this food and he’s loved it! My other cats eat it to as I can’t separate them. It’s normal small cat food bits, and they love the flavor! Definitely recommend! It’s pricey but it’s helped my cat with his issues ten fold, so will be sticking with it!!
New formula - delicious
This was the second bag of this food. My cat ripped the bag open and everyday she inhaled the food so much faster than the last bag. Hill’s has confirmed that the formula has been changed slightly. Kudos to the chef.
My Cat Really Likes This Food
My 3 year old female cat began having UTI issues - blood in her urine, urinating in inappropriate places, etc. I was really concerned about the blood. Her vet prescribed this food for her and it cleared up her issues right away. She eats it very well and seems to love the taste. I accidentally ran out of her food before I received the next shipment so I bought a food for urinary issues from the pet store. She hated it and refused to eat it. It was a relief when the shipment arrived. I will always feed her Hills Science for Urinary Care.
We feed our male cat this food, by prescription. Chewy makes it easy to re-order, follows up with the veterinarian and delivers it promptly. This food keeps our cat healthy and he loves the taste!
My cat had a scary blockage in his urinary tract which led his vet to prescribe this food. He's been eating it for almost a year and it really works. He also likes the flavor. I just wish that it wasn't so expensive. I try to buy it when there is a promotion for it which leads me to go to different retailers that have it on sale.
Finally! A urinary control food that's not chicken!
I have two cats who both have urinary tract disease. Both have been on a special diet to control the formation of crystals, and they began to walk away from their prescription diet food. I didn't know what I was going to do because when I started searching for other brands, every brand's flavor was chicken! Thankfully, I must have not been the only one complaining about it. They LOVE the ocean fish flavor. I have two happy kitties again. Their momma is pretty happy too :)
Not their favorite but they eat it!
Initially they turned up their noses. But they did eventually start eating it so it won’t go to waste. Maybe they would have preferred the chicken flavor but I am going to cut my losses and just finish up this bag. I am sure many cats will love the Hill’s c/d Multicare Dry selections but I don’t want to experiment. They seem to prefer RC Or Purina Veterinary Urinary Care Dry so I will stick with those.