Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Early Support with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1547 Customer Reviews
My cats like it
My 8 year old orange tabby pees little bits all day. Vet says his bladder is tiny, that the bladder wall is thickened. Recommended this food. My cat loves it, my other cat loves it. Its extremely expensive. Looking at the ingredients I have to call out the question why a product with corn as ingredient 2 and 3 is quadruple the price of other food. Its subsidized corn so why so expensive and why are Vets recommending we feed our carnivore friends corn-based products?
Best food for my fur baby
My cat loves this food. It also gives me peace of mind knowing it is keeping her safe and healthy. I bought the larger bag because it is worth it in the long run. My cats health has improved since she has started eating this food. If your cat has urinary issues this food is a must try! I highly recommend it. My cat loves this food. She eats every morsel.
C/D cat urinary dry food
My cat had a problems with urinary infections since he was 6 months old. When I started to give him c/d urinary cat dry food in combinations with c/d urinary wet food, everything changed. He is very healthy, happy, he loves it, and he has a beautiful fur coat. We are what we eat so we should take care of our pets too. They are our family!
Hills Urinary Care C/d
Loki was prescribed this diet because he had crystals, and was in the hospital for 5 days. He loves the food, and instead of diving an hour when I need his food, I love having Chewy deliver it to my door. I also buy Hills Urinary care c/d chicken wet food, and it also ships to my door. Thank you Chewy.
Thank goodness he likes it
This food was prescribed for my make cat after he experienced a urinary obstruction requiring a 3 night vet stay. Thank goodness he likes it since it only comes in one flavor. My female cat also likes it. I am feeding it to both of them because it is too hard to feed different foods to two cats.
Urinary Care C/D Cat Food
The vet recommended this food for my 2 cats. They both love it. Only problem is, the 2 neighbor cats love it, too! They visit our house more than their own, and I think it's because of the great food. Love the home delivery also. Works great.
Kitty has more energy and healthier
Kitty has more energy and healthier. Our vet put her on this because she went through a terrible time of stress with a move. She is older and purebred. I see now she has a lot more energy and less hairballs and is definitely healthier
CD worked for crystals
My cat had crystals in his urine so purchased CD to gradually incorporate into his food. By Day 4 on a 50/50 mixture old/ CD he had loose stools. On Day 11 still pudding like stools so vet did recheck and crystals were gone, so CD worked I believe. However took him off CD due to the diarrhea. Will give him forti flora mixed with wet food to hopefully fix the loose stools. I am switching to Royal Canin urinate SO. Hope this will work to stop furnatipn if new crystals and allow stools to harden,
I have been using this food for my two cats for about 10 years now and since they have been on it they haven't had any more UTIs, blockages, or crystals. My vet first recommended trying it instead of going right to surgery and it has helped us from the beginning! Also my two cats love it so that's a plus as well :)
Always the best!
I'm always happy with orders from Chewy. If I need assistance I always get a very friendly and helpful representative who goes above and beyond to offer satisfaction.