Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Original Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate with moderate levels of high quality protein
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and contains high levels of L-carnitine and L-arginine levels
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Added L-Carnitine to help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver and reduced in sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Designed with clinically proven antioxidants for a highly palatable formula your dog is sure to love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$89.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Heart Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Turkey Flavor Wet Senior Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$235.96Chewy Price$224.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Rice, Chicken Fat...||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Weight Management||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Senior Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Great for dog w/ Copper Storage Liver Disease
I wanted to leave this review incase anyone finds themselves in a similar situation-- I have a 9 year old staffy pitbull, diagnosed at 7yrs old with copper storage / copper associated hepatitis. Originally tried Royal Canin dry food, she stopped eating it after a few weeks; tried their wet food which she also proceeded to stop eating after several weeks. She literally wouldnt touch either of them, and then stopped eating chicken & rice, eggs in any form, and basically any other low copper foods that were safe for her too, so we figured we would try this brand as its the only other low copper food available. its been 2 months on this food now and she still barks & whines while waiting forn it to be put in her bowl every morning and night. If youre having trouble with the other brand, i highly recommend giving this one a shot if your vet agrees!! pro tip: use a potato smasher to break it up once its out of the can lol
My dog likes it.
My dog has copper storage issues and can be on normal protein levels. This product does not meet this. It's ok in a pinch, but I use home made egg based mostly. My dog does like eating it, so taste is not an issue.
My Dog Loved it!
After a visit to the vet with my 12 year old dog, she recommended this for her. She sold me a case saying if she did not like it, I could bring it back for a refund. Since she likes her people food, I did not think she would eat it, but I'm on my second case, my dog loves it and she is back to herself, eating and pooping normally.
Dried out in cans
We highly recommend this product for our dogs health. But that being said this case the food is so dry in the cans I would actually classify as dry dog food. We was out of town on trip and did not know till we returned and started using. Had to go to a local source and buy another case.
A company thay cares
I ordered a couple of times medicated dog food for my Cinnamon who was sick. Unfortunately she was too ill to eat any of it and we had to make a hard decision last week. I reached out to them and not only did they refund me but they sent flowers. Words can't express how much I appreciate the gift in such a horrible time in my life. I highly recommend chewy to any pet lover. They truly care . Thank you
Older Doxie loves it
Ordered this for my 9 year old dachshund to help her liver enzymes. She loves it but she also loves all wet food. Lol Was doing bland diet just turkey or chicken and rice, but this gives her all the nutrients she also needs.
Saved her life
My little yorkie was a very sick little girl. My vet prescribed this food to help. The vet didn’t have any in stock so I turned to Chewy. As always, excellent service from Chewy. The food truly helped bring our little girl back to life. I’ve always fed Hills to my dogs, don’t trust any other brand for my fur babies.
Love It/Hate It
My dog was on the royal canin hepatic care kibble for years and recently stopped eating it. Vet recommended this instead. He loved it for the first week or two and as soon as I ordered a case of it, he decided he wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole.
Life Saver! Literally!
A month ago my dog stopped eating dog food. It was random that his bi-annual physical fell 3-days into it and showed his liver enzymes were through the roof. A week after that he refused to go on his walk! Long story (and a lot of $$$ in diagnostics later), but we immediately switched him to this food (and the Kidney one) and he started to perk up almost immediately. Now he is a completely renewed dog. Crossing fingers that he can continue to thrive on low-protein diet and not need surgery (that may not even be possible, and that I can also not afford). Chewy got my veterinarian's approval signed quickly and the case shipped to me within a couple of days, total. Which is great because the pet store only stocks a few cans. I want to buy in quantity so I know I will always have what my dog needs to actually survive! Thank you, Chewy & Hills Science!
Our dog is very sick
The vet recommended this food and when he is eating he is eating it. If we do not use it all we will see that a dog loving family with get he rest. My daughter use Chewy all the time