Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with highly hydrolyzed protein
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation and results in visible improvement to the skin and coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier and enriched with essential fatty acid
- Developed with a single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Clinically proven antioxidants are added for optimal health benefits
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
515 Customer Reviews
Stinky, but dog likes it
This food stinks, literally. It’s the worst smelling canned dog food I’ve ever smelled, ESPECIALLY after it’s been microwaved. But, I think that’s exactly why my dog actually likes it (she’s a picky eater)! I was prescribed this food because my dog has a tendency towards diarrhea, but neither the vet nor I know what the actual cause is, so we just thought we’d give this food a try in case my dog has food sensitivities. This food hasn’t caused any diarrhea, so at least there’s that. I will say that I personally do not like the texture of it, it’s almost like a “creamy gelatin” texture, which makes it harder to scoop out of the can compared to other canned food. It also seems like the cans aren’t filled up all the way, so I find myself going through them faster. On top of all that, these cans don’t have easy-open lids, which makes it a slight inconvenience to have to use a can opener every time. But, all that being said, my dog does like it and she’s not having diarrhea, so that’s really all that matters.
Good for allergies
I wish the cans were pull top. The food is a very sticky pasty texture. I wish it was more of a gravy. I use it to add flavor to the same perception dry food.
I love my food.
Hi! My name is Snugs. I was having some issues and my Mom & Dad started me on this food and I’m feeling much better; today, I chased a squirrel!
My Dog LOVES This
My Cocker Spaniel is going through a food allergy trial diet right now which meant that I was no longer able to give her daily pills using American cheese like I used to. The vet recommended a few possible foods that I might be able to hide the pills in, but my dog got very wise very quickly and spit out the pills. So I decided to try some canned food (she normally only eats dry food). I make a little "meatball" with it and slide the pill in. She hasn't figured it out yet. She also now gets really excited when that can comes out, and I'm sure would eat the whole can if I let her. I do give her a few small "treat" bites each day to help keep her diet interesting. Only time will tell if all the effort will turn up an actual food allergy, but this is a great product.
Not Our Favorite
The food is very sticky unlike other canned food loafs we have experience. My dog used to be on the dry version and has a hard time eating it so we switched to the wet version. He started off eating it for a week or less and has experienced vomitting. He will not eat the canned wet version any more either.
Odd Canned Food
This dog food has a very odd consistency. It is not quite a pate. It's more rubbery and strange. I have never seen a canned food look like this before. My dog has severe IBD and allergies. I am looking for a food that will agree with his sensitive system. I have tried feeding him this multiple times and he just will not eat it. Guess I need to keep looking...
Dog loves it!
My dog has IBD and he loves this food. We try to feed him dry most of the time, but when his stomach is extra sensitive he’ll eat the wet z/d without issues.
Wet food prep
I thought the consistency was weird as well, but my vet explained that each can is about 5-6 meals when used as a topper for dry food. She advised to mix it with a little warm water to make a kind of gravy. My dog is 50lbs.
Too early to tell.
My dog was just diagnosed with IBD. She seems to like this food and eating better. We can only monitor her to see if it helps improve her IBD issues.
My dogs love it!
Unlike many prescribed foods that are hard to get the dogs interested in they love this one and eat it right up! Also the auto ship function is amazing and always on time if not early!!