Jasper Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The unique 360º design allows you to clean your pet's entire mouth with just a few swipes.
- The silicone bristles are soft, yet abrasive enough to remove plaque.
- Fits thin and thicker fingers, just add a few drops of water to make the silicone expand. It will also create a seal for smaller fingers!
- The 100% silicone material is free from BPA and phthalate.
- Available in different colors and counts to suit your needs!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 3 count$7.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 360 Degree Bristle Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 4 count$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Small Finger Toothbrush, 6 count$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Vet's Best Fingerbrush Dog Toothbrush, 10 count$7.97Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush$2.89Chewy Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothbrush$14.00Chewy Price
- dealRADIUS Lush & Plush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog & Cat Tooth Scaler$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Material||N/A||Plastic||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
my kitty prefers these
At the last vet trip they said two of the four cats needed to have their teeth professionally cleaned. That was going to be a crazy expense for me and for them a traumatic day at the vet. I decided before I went with the Vet doing it, I would try brushing their teeth. At first they were more dramatic than a Housewife of Beverly Hills. However they did get used to it - and enjoy the dental treat afterwards. I used the cat toothbrushes and poultry paste and while three of them tolerate it, one of my guys REALLY hated it. I decided to try these for him and he still does not love it, but is much less upset with these vs the brush. Good news is, the teeth brushing seems to be working, so wish me luck next vet trip!
It's WORKS !
I have used small head baby's toothbrush for many years to brush my "very tiny" teeth Bostons. after tried ,whatever that I found at stores to brush them actually I didn't expected something I might find it . So, I am extremely happy with this product.Very simple and easy to use. There's no more battle when brush my dog teeth !
I ordered these based on others reviews, plus the fact that it seemed much easier to use than a traditional toothbrush. I am happy to report it works great. My 10 mo. old Pekingese barely tolerated teeth being brushed. This finger brush is way better than others that are too bulky and stiff and only have bristles on one side. This brush is flexible and softer which enables a more controlled brushing. This is an outstanding product.
Interesting idea, but........
.........it didn't work for us. My dog resisted it and I couldn't tell if it was doing any good, so we went back to a regular tooth brush. The regular toothbrush fits into my dog's small mouth much better than the finger toothbrush.
Great little toothbrush
This is a great design with nubs on all sides, no matter where it is in the digs mouth there will be contact. Our dogs don't love tooth brushing time yet but this makes it much easier and I spend less time trying to line up bristles with teeth. I do wish it was a little longer on the finger as we have bigger dogs with big mouths but still far exceeds a regular toothbrush design. So far they have held up, we have used them about a dozen times so far on the dogs. They wash well and the little plastic storage case is very convenient.
Best toothbrush ever!
I have brushed alot of doggie teeth & tried tons of toothbrushes & this one is by far the best! So easy to use & made the brushing much faster. Made it so easy to brush my 15 month old boxers teeth & we all know how crazy boxers are!
Easy and Comfy
Henry hated me brushing his teeth until I found this toothbrush. It's soft and I'm able to clean his teeth and massage his gums more easily. Thank you!
way easier than a normal toothbrush
This is the best pet toothbrush I’ve encountered, which is saying a lot because my cat HATES getting his teeth brushed! At least with this I have more range of motion / control than with a regular pet toothbrush and can actually get some toothpaste on his teeth. Definitely appreciate the 360 degree bristles!
Great way to clean dogs’ teeth
I have two basset puppies who like to mouth my hand. I took advantage of this and bought these little finger tip tooth brushes. They work perfectly to clean their teeth without upsetting them.
I like this product a lot! It’s so much better than others I’ve used — more flexible, usable all the way around the finger, fits into mouth easily