JW Pet Gripsoft Small Pin BrushBy JW Pet
About This Item
- Ideal for small breeds with medium to long coats
- Perfect for everyday brushing as part of your grooming routine for a beautifully soft and shiny coat
- Small pin brush features an oval head with long round tipped bristles to prevent scratching the skin
- Gently untangles stubborn mats and smoothes out fur with ease
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand. This design optimizes comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
After giving my pup a squeaky clean bath I am able to brush tangles out effortlessly with this gripsoft pin brush. I apply a leave in conditioner and brush my yorkie's straight hair in the direction of growth and he looks super handsome when done. He receives so many compliments on his shiny coat due to this awesome inexpensive brush. I started grooming him at home myself due to covid-19 closures and the bonding between my lil pooch and I is remarkable. Don't second guess go ahead and get this brush you will be glad you did.
Perfect for a toy poodle
It won’t brush out the ear tangles, but worked great on her other fluffy parts. Good size and easy to grip.
JW Pin Brush
Works really good on a long haired Yorkie. I brushed both dogs, and a lot of dead hair came out in the brush. I would recommend this brush for short, and long haired dogs.
Too heavy, I received a white version
The white brush is a bit ugly. It’s heavy too. But it is nice to brush.
Love it! Good Brush.
This is a great rounded point brush for my curly doodles. It is good at keeping mats out without hurting their skin. It is comfortable to grip. It is my go to brush for them.
Brush is very well made and works great on my m Maltipoo
Small puppy brush
Love the brush. Just got a yorkie puppy. She seems to like it
Well built. Works great on my poodle. Nice grip and helps detangle.
Dog Brush Dog
We tried it on 3 of our poodles and none liked it. Chewy said money will be refunded.
I really like the softer bristles - they get through my Bichons hair without scratching his skin.