K&H Pet Products Heated Amazin' Kitty Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Captures dander, fur, dirt and dust and keeps them from messing up your living space.
- Lures cats away from your furniture by offering them an even cozier spot.
- Made with soft polyester, which helps hold body heat.
- A classic, neutral design that fits right in with any home decor.
- Choose from heated and unheated versions depending on your feline friend’s preferences.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Cuffed Rectangle Cuddler Cat Bolster Bed, Brown, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Mat, Sage$31.98Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Kitty Sack Cat Bed, Leopard$23.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Armarkat Burrow Cat Bed, Sage Green/Beige$31.02Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Kitty Sleephouse$64.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Bed, Sage, Small$46.79Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Thermo-Kitty Shelter, Gray$59.04Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Bed, Mocha, Small$48.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack, Large Set$22.99Chewy Price$27.46List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Crinkle Sack Cat Bed, Teal$20.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Armarkat Cuddler Cat Bed, Medium$32.39Chewy Price$58.80List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated||N/A||Heated||N/A||N/A|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
350 Customer Reviews
Updated: This one works
I had ordered one and made my review in February. It didn't heat up in the slightest. The company sent me a new one, it worked perfectly. I think the pad on the inside may have shorted out and that's why the first one didn't work. It took a few days for my baby to figure out that it works, but he is loving it and maybe I can not wake up with cat butt in my face lol. Thank you guys for sending a replacement.
Well Loved by Cats
My cats love this heated bed. The top of it is like a rough wool but they don't care. It's warm and comfortable and they fought over it, so I had to buy another. I would definitely recommend. I gave 4 stars because I have one minor complaint. My cats wore the padding out so fast that they don't like laying on them since there's barely any layer between them and the heating pad inside since the heating pad seems to have coils in it. I imagine it's not very comfortable after a while. I would LOVE it if I could find a replacement bed portion without the heating pad since the heating element still works fine.
Both cats love it
I have an elderly, picky, indoor cat and an 11 month old. They are both crazy about this bed, even without the heating pad in it. I just got my second one as they both really love using it.
Does not heat up at all
Plugged in and left on for over 24 hours, barely got warm. Both of my cats are uninterested in the material. In fact, if I put this in areas where they lounged, they would stop lounging there until I moved this scratchy, cold "pillow". Don't buy.
Cat's new favorite spot
I got this for my Patches because I noticed she likes to lay on my desk by the window. I wanted to make it more comfortable for her because it can get a bit chilly. Every morning I find her laying on her kitty pad enjoying the morning sun shining in. She also loves to lay there when I'm working at my desk.
Pumpkin Pie LOVES IT
I ordered this for my latest kitty rescue from the street. I am in the process of turning my shed into a “she shed” with windows, and electricity just so that Pumpkin Pie can be safe at night in a super cozy place. Unfortunately the she shed isn’t insulated so as we head into winter it does get pretty cold in there. From the day I put this heating pad there, he used it immediately. I honestly thought the material was a little rough and I personally prefer other heating pads that i have ordered in the past but I went with the reviews that said the cats love them and it did not disappoint. Now if I can get my hands into a few more for my other rescued kitties it would be awesome! Thank you chewy for Always having amazing products at amazing prices.
My cat loves this
I bought this for one of my cats because she likes to stay in the basement and it gets pretty cold down there. She loves this! And when she's not sitting on it, it stops getting hot so I'm not worried about over-heating.
Our cat likes it!
He went to it right away. It's rough, not plush but he likes it! Heat never goes off so you have to unplug it. Overall for the price I am happy with it.
Not warm enough
I don’t feel there is enough heat to do any good. My cat lays on it and seems to like it. I put my hand on it. Just wish there was a little more heat.
My cat loves it!
Yes, the actual heated area is much smaller than the whole pad, but my cat doesn't seem to mind. I put it on our sofa and let it heat up for a while, then introduced her to it. She, being a cat, was quite suspicious and wouldn't lie down on it. But within a day, I found her on it and she's hardly left it since! On sunny mornings, she will move to a sunny chair at our deck door. On sunny afternoons, she moves to our bed. Otherwise, she's on the heated pad. And she doesn't sleep on our bed with us anymore. Now we know that she only slept with us for our body heat, not for company! She's a heat-seeking, 18-year-old cat.