K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 96-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevents drinking water from freezing even at sub-zero temperatures. Just plug it in and your pet's water will remain open all winter.
- Thermostatically controlled and extremely low power consumption.
- All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion and to deter chewing.
- Steel wrapped chew resistant chord is 5.5-feet long allowing for lots of range when placing the bowl.
- MET listed which means this product has been evaluated for safety by an approved independent lab in accordance with the national standard.
Check out the full line of K&H Thermal-Bowls and pick the paw-fect one for your pet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 102-oz$45.95Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 32-oz$26.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 9-gal$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 30-lb$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain Fung Shui Design, 60-oz$21.52Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Junior Pet Food Storage, 4-6 lb$24.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Thermal-Bowl Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 192-oz$43.02Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$4.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs One Spoiled Dog Tapestry Placemat, Regular$10.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 0.5-cup$6.26Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$7.38Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$19.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Heated|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||96-oz||32-oz||3 Cup / 24 oz||192-oz||120-oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
150 Customer Reviews
It works well
I ordered this because I was in need of something fast. It looks a lot bigger than it really is. I have 2 large dogs and by the end of the day it needs to be refilled anyway. I had bought one years ago that quit working. It was the perfect size, but I couldn't remember where I got it from. I thought it was from chewy, but I couldn't find it again. Its larger and green. This will due for now.
I purchased this thermal water bowl for the outdoor cats that I feed. (They are TNRed!) As colder weather had arrived in Chicago, it was time for this bowl. Unfortunately, the bowl didn't do its job. The water in it was completely frozen this morning. I checked the outdoor outlets and both are working. This is the 2nd bowl from K&H to be defective and or low quality. Disappointed.
Wish I would have purchased this sooner
with weather below freezing and now 6 inches of snow and more to come, River has fresh "unfrozen" water and I don't have to defrost an ice block every morning.
Great Heated Water Bowl.
I have had one of these K&H Heated Water Bowls for years. Stray Cats need a clean water source to stay healthy. Raccoons, possums and squirrel appreciate it to. I have no indoor pets but I still believe in helping natures critters any way I can.
Works well for cats and kittens
I bought two of these but have only used one, so far and it has been working well for the past two winters. My house faces southwest, which is where the dish is located. It's for the outdoor cats and kittens. The little ones will prop themselves up on the edge to drink and if it empties on a cold day, I will sometimes see a kitten curled up inside, waiting and keeping warm. It's connected with an extension cord but I keep an eye on it to make sure it stays plugged together (with a loop).
Very Good Bowl
I've had this bowl for 2 New England winters now . I had to purchase a heated bowl because my Great Pyrenees refuse to come indoors if there's fluffy snow to play in. I hesitated buying this bowl because I did see some mixed reviews. I feel like I've had this bowl long enough that I can finally give a good review. It works. The water is still cold, but it doesn't freeze. This bowl is typically covered by our awning, but in our most recent Nor'easter storm, quite a bit of snow blew into it, and it still kept the water unfrozen (see photo). I've also gone outside to check on it in single-digit temps (Fahrenheit) and multiple sub-freezing days. It never once has frozen over. I'm impressed.
Outside water source for birds and squirrels
We wanted to add a water source by the bird feeders. We had a heated bird bath about 15 years ago and it didn’t work very well. I can’t remember exactly what happened but we had it for only a year or two. I gave it to my brother and I think they had it out for a year and then threw it away. I thought I would look at heated bird baths again. None of them looked very appealing for where we live in Minnesota. We’ve had one of these heated water dishes in our garage for several years for the abandoned cats we look after and have never had a problem with it. So comparing the cost of a heated bird bath and one of these heated water dishes I thought we would try one as a water source for the birds. We have had it for a couple of weeks now with night time temperatures getting to -15 Fahrenheit for several nights in a row and it has not frozen. There is a little frost around the rim but other than that it has worked very well. I have not seen any birds get a drink yet but the squirrels drink from it every day. I have some round stones in it I thought the birds could perch on and am planning on replacing them with flat stones that may help the birds sit while drinking. I have it near some bushes as I’ve read that the birds are more likely to use it if there is shelter nearby they can fly to in case of danger.
Works at 0 degrees
With temperatures dropping into the sinle digits here I. North western MD and not being able to keep water for the outside cats from freezing in a very short time. I purchased this unit. Since I've been using we have had some below zero nights and it has kept the water from freezing. Usually have to fill it several times a day.
Great Bowl for Keeping Water, and Even Wet Food, From Freezing
I wanted a bowl to keep canned food from freezing when I put it out for the animals at night. I put the food in one of those 8" aluminum take out type foil dishes and I set it in this bowl. It stayed unfrozen even in 10 degree weather. (Foil bowl was then washed and reused again and then this bowl stayed clean.) Water will also stay unfrozen.
Lifesaver for feral cats
Before buying this bowl I was constantly having to check if the cat’s water was frozen on our cold winter nights. This bowl has been a lifesaver and the feral cats love it. I noticed Cardinal birds and other animals like it is well. It was well worth the purchase.