KONG AirDog Squeaker Stick Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines benefits of traditional tennis ball and squeaker toys for extra stimulation
- Durable, high-quality materials for added toughness
- Fun, erratic bounce makes this the perfect interactive fetch toy
- Non-abrasive felt is gentle on dogs' teeth and gums as they chew so they can continue to play with ease
- Available in two sizes: Medium and Large, so you can find the perfect fit for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday TPR Bone Dog Toy, Purple, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$13.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy, X-Large$3.98Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- dealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Monkey Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Nylabone Power ChewDouble Action Durable Bacon Flavor Dog Chew Toy. Small$9.99Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Soccer Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$21.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
184 Customer Reviews
Not the best toy
I gave it to my dog and within 5 min it was pulled apart and all the felt was everywhere. Usually she is very good with her toys, but not this. The squeaker is also terrible. I should of read the reviews first.
Great Fun but don't chew!
This toy was great fun. The texture of a tennis ball with the joy of a squeaky toy and the ease of catching and carrying in the dog's mouth. This is NOT a chew toy! Once the dogs had it in their mouth, they were compelled to chew it and within 5 minutes had the squeaker out and they lost interest. Other than that, it was a fun toy!
Not good for giant dogs
I probably should have read the entire description on this toy. I have a Great Dane and she chewed off each end to find the squeaker. It is slowly being destroyed a little more each day. When I went back to read about the toy, it did say for moderate chewers. She has plenty of things to chew on, but I think the squeaker was the goal!
My dogs seem to really dig it because the squeak is different than normal squeakers but we just got it today and my dog has managed to almost worknoff all the 'tennis ball' fabric from the ends of the stick and shes not what I would call a super chewer. Whatevers under the covering seems duralble so maybe thays the appeal I just hope itll hold their interet once that tennis ball texture is gone.
Vinnie, my Pitoxer, loves this toy! It's very durable and I see it lasting quite a long time.
Dont waste your money
Got this for my dog she already chewed the squeaky part out! Spent 14$ on something that didnt last more then a day very disappointed!
Destroyed in 15 min!
I guess I should have read the reviews before buying. Bought it for my 9 month old Goldendoodle, 40 lbs, and he had part of the cover off and a hole chewed in the end in less than 15 minutes! It "feels" like it should be sturdy and would last but NOPE!
This is one of many Kong toys purchased for my dog and this one lasted only hours. The yellow fuzzy coating came off within just a few hours.
dogs love the squeaker
My dogs loved the way this thing squeaked. It was also pretty durable.
Waste of money.
Bought this for my 21 lb, 11 month Schnoodle. He had it in pieces in less than 20 minutes.