Living World Blue Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomically slanted for comfort. Easy small-pet access.
- High-gloss coating doesn’t hold bacteria.
- Heavy base prevents overturning when small animal steps on it.
- Ceramic build is chew-proof.
- Suitable for food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Guinea Pig$7.90Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$24.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- dealExotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$4.33Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$16.41Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz, White$11.99Chewy Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Large$9.19Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.00Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster||Guinea Pig||Hamster, Gerbil|
|Capacity (Max)||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||3/4 cup||2.5-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Standard||Standard||Standard||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Too small for a rabbit
This is a cute dish but too small for a rabbit. I use for pellets.
Nice but Light
I was originally worried when i took these out of the package that they would be too light and easily moved. However our piggies love these bowls and we haven't had an issue. We have 3 month old piggies so i think when they get bigger they may be able to push these around easily. Overall we love these though and our piggies love getting their pellets out of them :)
Petite animal-conscious bowl
This ceramic bowl is fairly heavy and deep, however slightly smaller than expected. The label on the bowl is glued on so make sure to remove the label and add some dish soap and water for complete removal before using it. I have to refill the bowl more often however my sweet elderly guinea pig seems to prefer this bowl shape rather than the standard ones.
Waste of money
If you have a miniature kitten, this bowl may provide a couple of bites of food. It's the size of a small ashtray. Who would buy something this small??
I got this as a water bowl for my bunnies. It's ergonomic and stores a decent amount of water. It's also ceramic which is easy to clean. Great for the price.
Bought this to use as a new food dish for my rats, since they'd constantly tip and drag their old one all over the place. While they still drag it around a little, I'm impressed with this bowl since they've yet to tip it. Good price and works well.
love it but…
My rabbit is strong and destructive. She throws it around and it has chipped and cracked in a few places. Im still going to get a new one for her and another for my future guinea pig babies.
Sturdy for guinea pig
One of my guinea pigs is constantly flipping over his food bowls so I thought I’d give this one a try. It is super sturdy and he can’t flip it over! Love this bowl.
Guinea pig food bowl
This food bowl is perfect for our Guinea pigs- they can reach it easily but can’t tip it over.
Easy for my hamsters and gerbils to get their food. High in the back. Low in the front. Their not climbing in anymore making a mess.