Lucky Champ ABS Cat Litter Scoop
About This Item
- Helps make litter box clean-up easy and convenient with this well-designed scoop.
- Strong, durable, non-porous ABS resin is easy to clean, won’t stain and doesn’t absorb odors.
- Comes with a convenient hanging hook that can be mounted virtually anywhere.
- Ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand for easy use with no wrist strain.
- “Minimum-touch” wings on the bottom of the scoop help guide it through the pan at the ideal angle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- dealLitter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System, XL$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- dealLitter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System, Black$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$12.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- SunGrow Non-Stick Metal Scoop Kitty Box Cat Litter Scooper$8.99Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- CatGuru Cat Litter Scoop Holder$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Litter Champ Premium Odor-Free Cat Litter Waste Disposal System, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- dealVan Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.69Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Petmate Metal Litter Scoop$8.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Scoop & Caddy$5.06Chewy Price$9.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Here's the scoop
The Lucky Champ ABS Cat Litter Scoop would be good for smaller cats. It's made of a strong plastic. It is quite solid. The hook it comes with is very convenient. Though, depending where and what you hook it to I'd suggest putting a cat mat or plastic place mat below it to protect the floor. But for me, I found it not long enough to pick up some larger clumps. I'd have to use the scoop to break them. Which kind of defeats the purpose of using scoop able litter.
I really like this litter scoop. I like the smaller size of it because it is easier to handle. Quickly picks up and sifts through clumping litter. Easy to use at any angle. Big enough to pick up any type of kitties business. A+ when used with the Lucky Champ system. When you hang it on the side of the Lucky Champ it hangs in mid air so it isn't touching anything. Makes cleaning the litter box fast and easy.
Lucky champ abs cat litter scoop
This is an amazing cat litter scoop I really like it better than the other ones I’ve bought in stores
This scooper is very small, so unless you have a kitten this thing is useless.
Well made scoop
This works very well with my new clay litter. Well engineered for the pressure on the handle so it doesn’t break. The size of the slats works very well too.
Purchased scooper because our old one broke. Nice handle and feels sturdy.
It's okay...wish the holes were wider
I ordered this to use with pellet litter and although I love the length and size of the scoop the holes need to be a bit wider. That way more unused pellets could fall through when you're cleaning the box. Right now you have to shake it quite a bit to separate the droppings from unused pellets. That's my only complaint about it.
love this system
I have been using this system for years and wouldn't be without it....we have 2 Ragdoll cats. We even take this with us when we travel in our motorhome because it works so well. Use clumping litter of your choice, we like Tidy Cats with the blue cap/lid for multi-cats, scoop out litter clumps daily and empty the system approximately once every two weeks. Liner refill lasts me almost one year, just time to replace my scoop....broken by my error. It's sturdy and love the magnet attachment.
Good for doll-size droppings
If it were possible to return a used litter scoop, I so would. This gets one star for the nice, long handle and holes large enough for Oko long-hair cat pellets. But the scoop itself is not deep enough to do the little bit of shaking required to let unused litter pass through. It might work if you have cats with doll-size eliminations!