New Age Pet ecoFLEX Outdoor Cat House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help keep your outdoor kitty safe and secure from the elements.
- Weatherproof construction is designed to never warp, crack or split.
- 2 doors give your cat the freedom to come and go as she pleases.
- Made of ecoFLEX, a non-toxic, recycled wood and plastic polymer composite.
- No tools required to assemble.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Indoor Unheated Cat House, Red$31.36Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat House, White$64.13Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Green$48.25Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Insulated Cat House with Ramp$171.28Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$103.19Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White$179.74Chewy Price$222.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Wooden Cat House$222.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Shaded Balcony Cat House$115.92Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Thermo-Kitty Home$94.99Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Green Leaf$87.82Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- DealFrisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$57.28Chewy Price$61.16List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Realtree$36.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Plastic||—|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
i recommend if kept under cover
I just got 2 of these. Easy to assemble, roomy and stayed dry inside. Unfortunately we were hit with a devastating hail storm and they didn’t hold up. However, I’m on here to purchase a couple more. I recommend these but probably should be kept under cover.
I have 2 for sale in IL
If you live in Illinois, hit me up. The price gouge on these is ridiculous!!! Chewy you should be ashamed with yourself! Your company keeps going downhill. These were 80 last year andstill ARE elsewhere. These are for feral caretakers, which are so needed in this world, its upsetting to see you do this to the price.
Quality product as advertised
Easily assembled, no tools needed. Everything needed comes in the packaging. It has a slanted roof, to allow the elements to roll off. It is raised off the ground some, to allow circulation. The covers for both openings move easily & freely. I will add some insulation & straw in the winter, and set it up a bit higher on some flat blocks. I'm going to leave the openings open until my feral cat realizes he is not being trapped. For the winter, I will put the flaps on. Very pleased with the product! I believe it will serve well for it's purpose.
A happy home for your outdoor kitties
This house is good quality and very sturdy. It was easy to assemble and is holding up well. We have it outdoors under trees and it has been a temporary home for 4 young kittens which we eventually trapped and took in. The momma cat (which we had spayed) will be cozy when winter comes. PS: Momma was too feral to live indoors but is happy with her home
Although my cat has a litterbox in the garage and cat door, she prefers to go out with the dog. Yes, my cat thinks she's a dog, she was a rescue kitty and has only known my dog. She goes out when he goes out, so I needed an outdoor alternative to keep her from digging in my yard. Had to modify a small litterbox to make it fit, but it works perfectly and she uses it. Cleaver design, well made, easy to assemble and waterproof! A perfect outdoor cat house or in my case "cat outhouse".
Adorable and hopefully useable!
So easy to put together! Wow! We have a feral, was teeny kitten over 3 years ago, will not allow us to touch her nor will she come in. caught her, had her fixed, tried to domesticate her but no go! She’s now our “yard kitty”. Felt badly for her with storms here in FL so bought this! Hubby put sand down, tile even underneath and the mulch all around house. She did use the tarp during storm 2 days ago, not sure if in house yet but once it gets cooler we think she will. Even place treated panel on top and partial over front door then tarp. In case rain blows! I know “all this for a feral?” Yup! She’s our YARD KITTY! )Hope photos came through.)
Outdoor Cat Colony
Purchased 2 of these over 2 years ago for our outdoor dwellers. They look as new as the day we got them and the cats enjoy having a safe shelter to call their own . I highly recommend - very well made, anything that can withstand the Vegas heat is impressive.
Out side cat house
Perfect for my cat who refuses to live indoors except when it’s below freezing. She does have a insulated heated cat house but I wanted something for the back deck that was weather proof. This is perfect!!
Received yesterday, fast shipping as usual ! Easy to put together, all tools needed are in package. I care for a colony of feral cats and wanted something more visibly appealing and sturdy than the Rubbermaid shelters. I’m a 68 yr old female and only took me 45 min. start to finish. Would have only been 30 min. if I hadn’t needed to loosen and retighten a few bolts. As with anything, make sure you have it where you want it and lined up before committing by tightening. I ordered two, second will be a breeze , and will be ordering more!
Stray cat owner
Very easy to put together. Very sturdy and light. My stray cat Charlie took advantage of it as soon as the rain started. Both of us are very happy. Tried to make him an inside cat, but did not work out with my other two cats. Had him neutered, rabies vaccination and health exam.