Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains the same two active ingredients as the leading national topical flea and tick brand.
- Topical treatment kills all life stages of fleas and ticks on dogs at least eight weeks old and ranging from 89 to 132 pounds. Helps control infestations of chewing lice and sarcoptic mange mites.
- Helps break the flea life cycle and rids your dog of flea eggs, larvae, pupae and adults. Also kills tick larvae, nymphs and adults.
- Effective against fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease, when used as directed.
- Redesigned applicator makes it easier to apply this long-lasting and waterproof treatment that provides protection even after your dog has a bath, or gets wet from the rain or plays in water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$9.84Chewy Price$16.79List Price$9.35Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
I have used Frontline for years and not had any problems. I tried an off-brand and the smell was so bad, I gave the rest away. So, I was hesitant to try Onguard, but it looked to use the same ingradients as Frontline and was no where near as expensive. I tried it and it worked great. I have used it now through all seasons and had no problems at all with fleas or ticks.
Does Not Seem to Work
Bought this flea treatment for our two large dogs. Applied the product as directed. After about two weeks our dogs are still scratching and have fleas. We used Frontline Plus in the past. We tried this product because of the price. Frontline usually kept the fleas off for the month. This doesn’t seem to be working.
Bellatrix is ECSTATIC
I have a very large Rottweiler and 2 large mix breed dogs. The ROTTWEILER( Bellatrix) is extremely allergic to bug bites. Loses all of her fur in the summer. scratches and bites herself incessantly! At the end of summer last year we started using this product and it seemed to help but we were thinking maybe because it’s the end of the season. We continued with the product and still as of today she looks gorgeous with all her fur and minimal scratching! I love this product and so grateful to have found it ! She’s a happy dog this summer!
Works Quickly for Fleas!
Two of my six dogs are highly allergic to fleas. Last month, their former flea protection simply stopped working. In Florida that's common. These fleas thrive on challenges. Came across this while shopping around for an affordable alternative. The package contains six tubes for six months or six dogs. By the next day, they had calmed down and scratching was far less. Skin immediately began to rebound once the fleas were gone. A couple of weeks out and they are still calm and flealess. I'll be purchasing again.
Didn't work for a whole month and didn't protect well
This product worked well for about 3 days then I noticed some fleas on my boy but not many but within 2 weeks of application he is infested again and now I can't put more on him for 2 weeks. I want my money back to be honest.
None of my order helped my animals. All still have fleas bad, have dug and scratched themself bare. I can send the remainder back to you and get a refund or you can send something better, if not this is my last order thru chewy.
No More Explosive Diarrhea!
Bernie’s is absolutely amazing! We were back and forth to the vet for three months straight for our lab mix pup. We went to the vet to test him multiple times for worms, but the results kept coming back negative. After three months of back and forth visits to the vet, we eventually opted to pay for the vet’s overpriced prescription wet and dry dog food because we couldn’t bare to let our puppy (and ourselves) continue to suffer. Finally, my boyfriend came across a YouTube video reviewing Bernie’s probiotics and we felt like we had nothing lose so we gave it a try. & Thank God we did! Our puppy’s bowel movements are back to normal, the pup no longer struggles while using the bathroom and we’re no longer smearing poo stains throughout our apartment complex. Thank God for Bernie.
On Gard flea and tick topical
Decent quality product for a much lower price! Kind of a generic, no reactions in our pets.
This is a good product. Seems to work just as well as Frontline Plus. Good value and doesn’t leave a nasty residue on her coat by the next day.
So far, so good!
It appears to be working so far. Need more time to be sure.