PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Tripe & Wild Salmon Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Tripe, Salmon, Peas...||Lamb Tripe, Turkey, Peas...||Beef Tripe, Lamb Tripe, Venison Tripe...||Beef Tripe, Beef, Chicken...||Beef Tripe, Bison Tripe, Turkey...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Lamb, Venison, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Buffalo, Meat|
About This Item
- Developed to promote and sustain growth and for all life stages while being complete and balanced while leaving out grains and glutens.
- Wild salmon is 100% sourced and caught fresh in the Pacific North West and aids in a healthy shiny coat. This formula has lamb tripe that's naturally rich in essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and beneficial amino acids that give your pups digestive system a boost.
- Made with organic Canadian and Peruvian quinoa, a gluten free complete protein source that's actually harvested from a seed.
- Potato, wheat, corn and soy-free, so it's great for pets that are sensitive to those ingredients.
- This low glycemic food won't spike blood sugar and is a good option for dogs that are diabetics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwood Buffalo Meal & Field Pea Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.61Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.78Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Behavioral Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Field Pea Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Blackwood Salmon Meal & Field Pea Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$20.15Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.14Autoship Price
- Addiction Mega Complete Balanced Grain-Free Medium to Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 44-lb bag$92.39Chewy Price$87.77Autoship Price
- Artemis Fresh Mix Small Breed All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma PetMix Super Green Grain-Free Supplemental Dog Food, 2-lb bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma PetMix Nut & Berry Grain-Free Dog Food, 10-lb bag$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Behavioral Diet Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Triumph Wild Spirit Deboned Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
truly loves it
Wanted to add more tripe to my 3 year old boxers diet. Have been given raw but the smell was unreal lol. Looked into kibble type and found petkind. Figured I give it a try. No regrets. Only been several days but he doesn’t need any other toppings to eat all his food. Will continue to give and add more each time.
It's a hit!
I've been offering different foods to my senior dog as his health issues are resulting in a lack of appetite. He loves tripe and salmon, so we gave this a try and he really enjoys it! I like that it's high in protein and fat.
I bought the Petkind Wild Salmon/Green Tripe instead of my usual brand as my two guys had become picky eaters & I have always been pleased with their products - this was a big turn your nose up & walk away moment! So disappointed in that they didn't eat it & that i’d spent more $ for something that I thought they would scarf down instead of turning up their noses.
Petkind salmon vs lamb tripe
I've used Petkind lamb & lamb tripe formula for past few months and my pitbull and cavapoo loved it. I used to purchase it from different website in 6lb bags and was excited to see chewy.com offering large 25lb bags. This time I've purchased salmon and tripe as it sounded like it would be better alternative, because fish supposedly healther choice for dogs. I slowly switched from lamb to salmon over few days. This morning breakfast was salmon only and my dogs both decided they don't like it. I've mixed piece of turkey hotdog into it. Didn't work. Bacon flakes, no go. It seems salmon does smell a lot less tastier than lamb. Lamb also has better texture and wasn't as dry as salmon. I don't have picky eaters but they totally disliked salmon tripe petkind. I wish i would have purchased smaller 6 pound bag to try before i vested into 25lb bag. Going to take almost full bag of salmon tripe to local shelter and go back to lamb tripe.
A quality food but not for my picky eater. Gave it to a local pet rescue group.
Loved by Captain the Corgi puppy
Our 8 week Corgi, wouldn't eat the Solid Gold Wolf Cub food we got him. So we saw on YouTube that Gatsby on his channel was eating Petkind. Super healthy and approved by many. We ordered it and he loves it! I didn't have to wet it or anything. Very happy!
I recently adopted a Corgi, who is approximately six years old. Although she was well fed in her pervious home, she was both overweight and not being given a proper diet. Upon doing some intensive research, I came across the PetKind brand, which was highly recommended for the bread, at least from what I came across in my research. I ordered the 14 pound bag, which lasted about three to four months. And with a cleaner diet, which includes this particular dry dog food, and she has gotten incredible shape. With that said, she also enjoys the food!
Dogs like it
Would have given a better rating however there was a hole in the bag and a lot had spilled out. The box was not damaged, so I think the bag was packaged damaged. My dogs really seem to like the food. Definitely will buy again.
I mix this with beef tripe and my picky eater puppy finishes his meal each time. Brand you can trust and dogs love!
My picky cane corso girl will eat this. Also mix it with petkind bison. If she's eating that day she'll eat this mixture. Sometimes she reject food for a day or two. This brand is good nutritionally and 1 she'll eat.