PetSafe Freedom Pet Door Replacement Flap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quick, easy installation.
- Soft, tinted vinyl, single flap.
- Magnetic closure.
- Available in multiple sizes.
- Compatible with: Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, Plastic Pet Door, Extreme Weather Pet Door, Freedom Patio Panel Pet Door, and Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$47.18Chewy Price
- PetSafe Classic Pet Door Replacement Flap, Medium$26.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco Steel Extra Wide Auto-Close Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$41.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, X-Large$134.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Small$61.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- PetSafe Pet Door for Dogs & Cats, Large$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- PetSafe Pet Door Installation Kit$16.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Pet Door Replacement Flap, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- Dog Mate Dog Door, Medium$73.99Chewy Price$77.53List Price
- Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White, Small$84.95Chewy Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$1,098.97Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$629.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
551 Customer Reviews
We have two Boxers and they go in and out all day and night. Replaced a worn door that had lost its magnet. Easy to change out and was back in business in no time.
Better to Spend the $ and Buy a New Insert vs. Replacement Flap
We bought a PetSafe medium size dog door almost 7 years ago and the flap has been showing wear/tear recently from our 4 dogs (6 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs and 40 lbs). In order to save a little $ and the planet and to keep the frame out of the landfill, we opted to purchase this replacement flap. Three days into the dogs using it and three of the screws (right side) have torn thru the flap. Husband thinks the newer screws weren't the correct size for the older flap, but he was able to fix it using washers. His suggestion is that the mfr include newer screws with the replacement flaps. Hope this fix holds for at least a couple of years to make the almost $50 purchase worth it.
So easy to replace, and fits great. We have had this doggie door for over 15 years and it has seen its share of dogs! First replacement flap we really needed.
Flap easy to install
It's great you can just replace the flap and not the whole door. Easy to install!
After much daily use from our 12 year old cat, the pet door flap simply fell apart. We were about to buy a whole new pet door when we discovered replacement flaps available from Chewy. Installation was easy and service from Chewy is always excellent.
broken flap replacement
The new flap was easy to install and fits great. It works exactly as needed. Thanks
Just what we needed
We were pleased to see that we could order a new flap for our pet door. Our pet door is about 20 years old and the flap was getting pretty stiff making it hard for our 15 year old dog to get through. Her new flap is just what she needed!
perfect fit, still
ordered this dog door 22 yrs ago from foster& smith and they still carry the exact same door. perfect.
Replacement pet door
This is a quality replacement flap, however, once it was secured, I was not able to also slide the solid metal piece over the flap for the times I wanted to keep animals from going out through the flap. The metal piece somehow couldn't make it past the screws or perhaps the depth of this new flap to close it off. Working on a solution, but haven't found one yet.
Replacement doggy door flap
A life saver with WI winter on it's way. Easy to install and fair pricing.