PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gravity feed system with a removable stainless steel bowl, which is the #1 material veterinarians recommend for health and cleanliness.
- Hopper is made of BPA-free durable plastic and locks in place to prevent knock over and spills.
- Dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup a snap.
- Space-saving footprint and modern style complements most home décor. Ideal for kitchens, laundry rooms, garages and other indoor areas.
- Wide openings make refilling and cleaning by hand or with a cleaning tool easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 64-oz$17.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 128-oz$42.95Chewy Price$57.95List Price
- dealDrinkwell Everflow Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz$78.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Filter, 2 pack$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- dealDrinkwell Zen Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain, 128-oz$43.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Torus Filtered Water Bowl Replacement Filters, 6 count$24.97Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow 3-Pack Replacement Filter Cartridges, Small$7.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain Filter Cartridge, 2 count$12.56Chewy Price$22.99List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- dealDrinkwell Outdoor Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 450-oz$99.95Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Drinkwell Multi-Tier Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$31.95Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Plastic Fountain, 338-oz$129.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 60-oz$43.27Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||—||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Dog Vacation feeder
I tried to use this for my cat. It does not gravity feed. Must be shaken for food to slide down into dish. I’m glad I had people checking on my pet as he would not be able to eat once he finished the food in the dish as it did not advance. Another waste of money for me.
I like having them to put their dry food in bought two one for each of my dogs they are right size not too big keeps it fresher
Refilling is difficult
Well made with one flaw. The only way to open the feeder is by turning the bottom instead of the top. This makes refilling very difficult.
This looks like it is filled from the top but it is not. It is difficult to lock into place and I spill more food just trying to get it together. I would not purchase again. Unfortunately, I bought two of them!
Divot created in middle of dish created by cat feeding, food spills over sides by the container, gravity feed doesn't work well at all.
I bought this water and food set recently. The waterer was shipped without the bottom reservoir. Called customer service and a replacement was delivered in 2 days! The only thing I wish was different is the small opening to fill the food container. It's hard to fill without some type of funnel. Overall, great products!
Perfect for my kittens
I read a few reviews by umm, well whiners. Good does not spill all over when filling the container when you do it right. The gravity works as it should and fills the bowl properly. Good purchase. Would recommend.
It's a nice container. However, it was smaller than I thought it would be. That does NOT affect the quality!
While it’s a nice holder, the food does not come down automatically. It has to be manually pulled down which defeats the whole purpose.
Pet safe Gravity feeder
The food doesn’t come down easily without a little help from me? And the dish size is really a little small for a kitty. But it was the only out there that wasn’t plastic to eat out of?