PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||—|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Slip On||Buckle|
About This Item
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off, safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$35.94Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Black, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$8.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Raspberry/Gray, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 25-in$33.00Chewy Price
- Four Paws Comfort Control Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$13.79Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, X-Large: 18 to 40-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PetSafe Keep Safe Nylon Breakaway Dog Collar, Black, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Silver, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$16.25Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1058 Customer Reviews
BEWARE OF SIZING!!!
I purchased two of these for my dog whose beck measures 16 1/2 inches. The large sizing says it is for 13-20 inches. I’m not sure whose measuring tape they used, but it is absolutely wrong. According to my tape, the shortest is 19 1/2 inches and the longest was 25 1/4 inches. I am really tired of these sloppy descriptions when I have to mail order things, so I will definitely be returning these to get my money back. Chewy, please do better!
Easy & Effective
I wanted to try a martingale collar for my dog that has some mild reactivity on walks, I feel much more in control of him and makes him less nervous. It doesn't choke him or hurt, he has pulled on it and hasn't made any noises of stress or discomfort. The snap buckle is easy to put on and off. Overall just what I needed. Good quality.
This runs BIG
Order down. 4 for quality, 1 for size accuracy. My dog has a 17 inch neck and his head slid right out of this. I ordered a large that was stated to work for 13 inch or bigger and was still too big. Nice quality though. Will try to get a medium in on my next order.
Mislabeled sizes - beware!
Wish I heeded the reviews! I ordered the large and the item that arrived had a label that said large with the correct 13-20" range. It was MASSIVE around my dog's neck and when I measured with the tape measure, it was close to 20" on the smallest setting. Grr!
it's a good collar, I've gotten one for all my dogs now. despite the size chart being funky, the one flaw I've noticed is the fabric holding the tag clip to the collar is pretty thin. I've had one that's still lasting my docile dog for the past 3 years and another that was completely ripped off my rough players after 7 months
Size runs large
Teddy's regular collar measures at 17 inches so I purchased a large. On its tightest setting it hangs loosely around his neck. Medium would be a better fit. The outward webbing edge is also quite sharp looks like a heat cut to prevent fraying.
These are my favorite collars. I've tried a few and I wasn't sure about these at first. No problems with slipping out, she doesn't pull against it as a rule, so far so good. We went to the vet for the first time and these collars are highly recommend. I have trusted this person with two of my treasures. Her word means a lot.
This is a durable collar for dogs. I use these for my dogs. I never have to worry about it breaking. I have dogs that like to pull and I notice they do best with these and dont pull as much. Great quality.
sizing is off
Ordered the martingale collar for my escape artist rescue. After doing much research into escape proof harnesses and collars i settled on a martingale style collar. The product was delivered quickly and appeared to be of good quality. I set it to about what i figured would be the correct size and tried it on her. then set it smaller, then to the smallest size. it was still super loose. Her neck is 16 inches and the chart said the size was from 13 inches to 20 inches. Since I had the product in hand I decided to test it on myself to see what it would feel like to a dog and get a better idea how it works. I can honestly say it doesnt hurt or pull hair like a chain would. It also makes it nearly impossible for an escape artist pupper to get free. I would recommend to others just with the understanding to order a size smaller than the chart indicates. I am giving the product 3 stars only because of the size issue. Because I already have the collar and a huge supporter of our no kill shelter that we got both our puppers from, I will donate the collar to them and get a smaller one. TLDR Order a size smaller than the chart says.
Nice, well made collar
This is a very well made collar from the looks of it! My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it's a bit heavier than I'd like for my 16 pound dog. It's replacing a collar lighter in weight in the same width which I think is a bit more comfortable for my girl. I'll probably donate this one to our local shelter and look for a different one. As always, my order came speedy fast!