Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect option for busy pet parents or for those who live in apartments.
- The enclosed base helps trap unpleasant odors, while the Bio+ Treatment helps to neutralize them in the reservoir.
- The quick-drain spout gets rid of spills and allows you to empty the reservoir—simply connect a water hose to the spout to clean the inside of the reservoir with ease.
- The porous, rubber grass mat helps keep your pet’s paws dry by allowing urine to drain into the reservoir.
- Great for traveling, thanks to the convenient snap-on lid.
For Protective Guard: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Pet Loo Plush Replacement Grass, Medium$44.82Chewy Price$44.95List Price$42.58Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Premium Patch Washable Dog Pee Pad, 22 x 23 in, 3 count, Unscented$25.28Chewy Price$46.99List Price$24.02Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, White, Unscented, Jumbo: 48 x 48-in, 2 count$64.60Chewy Price$68.00List Price
- Piddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- Rocky & Maggie's Pop-Up Dog Pee Pads, 25 count$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty, Medium$46.89Chewy Price$88.49List Price$44.55Autoship Price
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, Medium: 22 x 22-in, 2 count, Unscented$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products Tinkle Turf System for Dogs, Large$89.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 18 x 24$9.88Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Tan Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 19 in$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Washable||Unscented, Washable||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Best thing out there
The base is big but it’s perfect. It’s advertised for up to medium dogs which is true. I have a 76 pound mix German Shepard and he uses this everyday indoors no problem. I wash it once a week, I throw the rubber grass in the washer and wash the base in the tub. No odors when cleaned properly..I’ve had this for about three years now. When I first started using I did put the pee pad on top of the turf to help him get familiar with it and my dog didn’t need it by the second day. People that complain their dogs didn’t like it so they give it a low review, that’s because of your dog not the product itself. They do sell a spray that helps the dog be attracted to pee on the plastic turf. I have used their odor control spray on and off. I don’t feel like it’s necessary to purchase but it does help.
Significantly less stinky than alternatives
Cons: Does not come with non slip feet (slipping on it scared our dog and made it a lot harder to train even once I found feet to stop the slipping). Expensive initial purchase and additional recurring costs. Pros: Way less smelly than any other solution we tried (fresh grass, artificial grass with reservoir, mesh covered potty with reservoir). Easy cleaning, once a week (Empty in toilet, wash cover in washing machine, clean base in tub). Additional covers available for sale (Having a backup to use while the other is in the wash is especially helpful if a dog is sick, I was so relieved I didn't have to wash them by hand after trying a new food went extremely poorly). We have a hairless dog, an apartment on the 4th floor, no patio/balcony, and snow in the winter. We went through several alternatives before we landed on this, and were very happy to have finally found a solution that worked for us.
Not quite what I thought
My senior dog had no interest in it. It is bigger/ bulkier than I thought it would be but really not a great indoor potty solution. I think I will go back to pee pads.
Not Worth the Money
I do not recommend this product. Extremely overpriced. It's bulky/heavy and difficult to clean. The turf is not attached and our 2 year old pug chewed and would eat the turf (picture attached) and then chewed the nozzle that empties the container. We replaced it with a Richell Paw Trax Mesh Training Tray that we love, the dog loves and it's a third of this price. It's more sanitary also since the pads used are disposable.
My 4 month old puppy will not have anything to do with this ...huge expensive failure ...he was chewing up pee pads so I thought this was worth a try, but he sits, lays on it but never pees or poops on it.. he’s relaxing & laying on it now chewing on a bully stick ...I’ve tried everything and dog will not use this
Very convenient, needs improvement.
Is very nice for cats and dog. Easy to clean. I would suggest a different “grass like surface”. Also an anti-slippery base adapter. You’ll need one if the box is over wooden floor, tiles or vinyl. I use my dog rubber pad from her food bowls to keep it from slipping out.
I love this thing! Perfect for high rise apartment.
Living in a highrise apartment, it takes me five minutes just to get outdoors. Working from home, I don’t always have 20 minutes to devote every time my girl needs to pee. I also don’t like to walk her alone at night. I was struggling along with pee pads until I found this. I keep it on my balcony and it’s perfect. It’s covered so rain and bugs aren’t a problem. Very easy to empty into the toilet. I spray with cleaning solution then rinse it thoroughly in the shower, take it back to the balcony and refill with the solution. Super easy, no pee pad waste. Very happy with it. My dog learned to use it easily in about 4 days. I covered it with a pee pad on day one. For the next 3 days I cut pee pads in small squares. She aimed for the square, then ended up on the green as she got more used to it. This saves me time, accidents, and landfill waste right now. I love it.
Bought this item and my pup liked to use it when he wasn't able to go outside. But, it leaked and was flimsy. I dont recommend it.
Brought 8 week old puppy home and he was going outside on his own. Thought this was never gonna work - placed outside my back door and took him to potty here instead of grass . Week in he bolted took off through back woods . Went cold turkey for potty on the potty then take a walk outside . He’s not totally housebroken but we are down to about 1 sneaky accident a day. Zuchon teddy bear so for the breed I think at 4 months we are doing pretty good . Had a few days of heavy rain and felt more sure this was the route to go. Mine is now 6 lbs. I use the liquid mix and spray and I’m sorry but I have to empty every 3-4 days . It starts to smell foul not like pee but foul . I just bought a second grass mat -wish I had it from day one . You need a second to have when you wash it in the machine . I plan to switch out and wash weekly going forward. Don’t balk at the price - it’s less then a few months pee pads and more environmentally friendly. Took mine on his first walk - he know he can pee on real grass on a walk and on his potty grass at home . Feet stay dry drains like it should just dread him seeing another dog lift their leg as that could be a challenge .
I was enthusiastic about this when I first read the description and decided to purchase it even though it was expensive. Unfortunately, my dog insisted on chewing and biting off bits of the plastic green mat which necessitated its removal. So disappointed!