Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea.
- Contains live microorganisms and antioxidants to help support digestive health and reduce gas.
Looking for the tablet form? [Shop FortiFlora Chewable Dog Supplement] (https://www.chewy.com/purina-pro-plan-veterinary-diets/dp/243342).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 tablets$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 80 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$23.25Chewy Price$22.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$46.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.26Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$93.10Chewy Price$88.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet||—||Grain-Free||Non-GMO||—|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder|
Questions & Answers
62 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2365 Customer Reviews
VERY FAST DELIVERY - PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!
First let me say the delivery was exceptional. I had expected to wait 3 days for normal delivery .... it was here the next morning and I'm on the east coast. WOW!! After doing a lot of research and being very familiar with Purina, I ordered this for our 8 year old shitzu (SAM), who is a rescue and we are the second set of rescue owners since the original became completely disabled & unable to care for him after we had helped out with his care for 2 years prior to getting him permanently. He never had any health issues until a few weeks ago when he went from shitzu to dzu if you know what I mean. Clean up in aisle 2,3 4. He never had accidents indoors until this. This went on for a week and we became concerned, being on fixed income and just getting hit with a $200 per month increase in rent, we could not afford to take him to a vet - so I did my research and ordered this probiotic. It only took 2 days of putting this in with his food before he was almost back to his normal, happy shitzu self. <BIG SMILE> After a week he was as good as new. Very happy and would recommend this product. Discontinued giving it to him after a week and he seems ok but will give him half a packet once a week just to keep him safe. IMOP it is worth the price and a lot cheaper than a visit to the vet. Thank you CHEWY's for great service. You gave Sam back his smile.
Worth a try!
My vet recommended this product for my 8yr old golden retriever. He gets anxiety with loud noises like fireworks, or thunder. After an episode, stomach upset always follows. This probiotic has really helped alliviate loose stool. I take a probiotic myself, so makes sense that my pups need one too! Happy with the results! Individual packets are so easy to sprinkle over food. No water required. My dogs love it!
This is always a great product for any digestive issues. Currently, my elderly dog has been not wanting to eat, so I'm simply using FortiFlora as a very safe way to add enticing flavor to her food. She has too many food allergies and ingredient sensitivities for me to just use any type of flavor additive. With ForitFlora, I know I'm giving her something healthy and overall beneficial, while also getting her back to gobbling up each meal.
Smells like beef bouillon- dog won't eat it
I was really excited to try this instead of the Proviable capsules. My dog didn't hesitate to eat her food with the Proviable capsules but will not touch this stuff. There's small white specs dabbled throughout the brown powder which makes me question if there's even enough probiotic in the packet; compared to the amount of brown powder that smells like beef bouillon. It has not helped her diarrhea as much as the other. Quite disappointed for the cost.
I’m not somebody to write a review but this product saved my sanity. Lola had diarrhea and I was given this product (5 packets) and metronidazole. The issue was resolved. Then a couple of weeks later she had to go on some more meds for arthritis. She is a thirteen year old relatively healthy pittie girl but this has been an issue. The meds hurt her stomach. More metronidazole and it worked but not for long. I put her on a home made diet and fortiflora. Problem solved. She is doing fantastic and we both can sleep at night. Highly recommend!
Tear stains gone
I tried everything to get rid of her tear stains. I started giving her the Fortiflora while she was on an antibiotic. The vet said she could continue taking it to keep her regular and improve gut health. Not only does it keep her regular but her tear stains are gone.
We bought this because our dog was chewing hot spots on his from legs, we assumed from seasonal allergies. I began reading other posts about this product from one’s who said it treated their dogs gut problems so I decided to give it a try. I worked ! He stopped chewing and with this sprinkled on top, he eats his food as soon as we set it out for him.
Great for sensitive bellies
This has been extremely helpful for my dog who has a very sensitive stomach. Definitely helps to keep his stool firm. I know the brand is often frowned upon, and I feed a different high quality food, but nothing was really helping long term until we added this to his food.
Great product for dogs and cats with digestive issues
I started using FortiFlora years ago when I was fostering kittens for a local humane society. Back then it was by prescription only and my vet provided it. The foster cats and kittens loved it. Now I have a Miniature Pinscher and a Yorkie mix who both have sensitive stomachs and occasionally end up with digestive issues and so I always keep a box on hand. It's very easy to use. It comes in individual packets and you just sprinkle the contents of one packet on their food and mix it in. Even picky eaters will love this added to their food. It really does the trick. It's a probiotic and it works great.
Helpful for post-antibiotic rebalancing
My vet recommended this after a month-long course of antibiotics. My older dog is prone to heartburn and we think the antibiotics exacerbated that. He is a picky eater and I was worried he wouldn’t eat this, but I have actually noticed he is MORE interested in his food now - I think his appetite has improved since using this product.