Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat food formulated for adult cats with digestive tract sensitivities.
- Supports optimal digestive health with prebiotics and highly digestible proteins.
- Offers maximum appetite appeal with specialized kibble and unique cat kibble shape.
- Supports digestive health and promotes optimal stool with a higher concentration of nutrients in a small serving size.
- The perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas or can be served alone as 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.51Chewy Price$36.58Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor 7+ Adult Dry Cat Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.53Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
324 Customer Reviews
Great replacement for Rx food
I have a cat with no tail who suffered with recurring rectal prolapse as a kitten. She was put on a very strict Rx diet wet food (Purina Gastroenteric EN), but over the years the price has ballooned ingredients with the product being constantly out of stock. Then she started having trouble keeping it down, so we went looking for a better solution. This formulation from Royal Canin doesn't cause her any stomach problems, she's more satiated, and still no apparent danger of prolapse. Now I just need to adjust the amount down so she doesn't get quite as fat, but definitely a better all around option compared to limited options we had for wet foods and the non-existent options we had for dry.
Good for older cat
I used this sensitive formula when the urinary food was out of stock. It works nicely for my older cat, but I now mix the 2 formulas and she's very pleased. Not as much upset tummy.
yummy in my tummy
This cat food is great for finicky eaters or cats with tummy issues. It is expensive so I typically mix with other brands, but they always pick these pieces out to eat first.
Great for sensitive tummies!
Both of my cats have sensitive stomachs. They are only 2 years old and have had problems since they were kittens. My vet said there is nothing wrong and maybe they would grow out of it. With this food, they have improved significantly. I get very occasional hair balls but no random vomiting or litter box issues.
My cat has always been a picky eater. She's 5 years old & very athletic. We've tried at least 30 different high quality foods in her lifetime. This is the only food she will reliably eat. She doesn't have a sensitive stomach, she just like the taste of this food. Royal Canin typically has palatable cat foods overall.
I would love to use Chewy more often, but instead I have been buying my cat food and litter at convenient local stores. I have spent so much money on Chewy and never get even a % off coupon except for the pharmacy which I never use. So CHEWY, start sending food and litter coupons
So Far So Good
I have a 10 year old female cat who has suffered constant diarrhea all her life. Over the years we have tried various things but nothing ever worked. She has been on Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion cat food for 2 weeks and is producing normal stool!! Its like a miracle!
Expensive, but so worth it
Nowadays with all the food shortages and formula changes that Diva won't eat (Purina listen up), RC is her tried and true favorite dried food that has not changed in all the years she has been eating it. Smells good, texture is moist, and best of all, is keeping her teeth and gums healthy.
This is the best food I found for my senior cat. No more cleaning up vomit! his been having this now for 1 year.
I am so surprised to hear people saying that their cats won't touch this food. I always think that I have the pickiest 7 cats in the world and every one of them loves this food. I've been using it for years.