Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic, Urinary + Weight Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 24.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Diabetic Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
699 Customer Reviews
Order to Delivery
Royal Canin came highly recommended to us after Maggie underwent bladder surgery, the order process was easy from getting the vet approved prescription through Chewy all the way to delivery to our door step . Was concerned how I would get her to take her meds, how simple that turned out to be, I just rolled them inside a small ball of her food, she loves it as a treat! Mag appears to really like this food and it appears to be satisfying to her. At this time I will give this product 4 stars however will update review when we establish how well this is working for her ,
RC UR dog food
For a few days my dog loved it. Then she wouldn't eat it at all. I had to mix some if her old food with it before she would eat it again.
My one dog has a urinary problem and this food was recommended for her. She loves it, eats every meal with gusto Her problem seems to be responding. Even my other dog wants to sneek some of it when possible
No surgery for bladder stones
Bichon had second onset of bladder stones but vet wanted to try diet instead of repeating surgery. Just got x-rays the other day and it worked amazingly well - all but the smallest stones are completely gone! First brand was not to dog's liking at all but loves Royal Canin both loaf and chunky style. Chewy delivery has also worked out very well so we dot hav to gamble on it being in stock at local stores.
My puggle cries with excitement every time I pull her can of ID dog food out
It's so much, and at all 3 meals a day. She LOVES the switch from Bufallo Blue small dry pellets (she had stones, we had to switch). Maybe they could make a better weight/recommended food portion chart on their label?
this review is the food. Another review for the customer service is 2 stars
The food is fantastic My dog is happier and loosing weight to have a more energetic life. My Vet says it is some of the food for your dog.
OMG-what is it?
1/3 of the cans in this order of 24 were all liquid and soupy with a small layer of the food crusted on top. Smelled so bad even my dog wouldn't go near it. Dated "good until 2024" BUT - Bad batch. Beware.
Not appealing to my dog
My dog will not eat it and it’s very expensive and doesn’t come in anything smaller than 24 count
please apply Promo Code: 6Q9CHRKFA to my auto ship schedule for Aug 30, 2022. Thank you!
purchased Royal Canin Urinary SO Loaf Wet Dog Food
This is a veterinary prescription diet food which I used to buy at a local pet store. I would buy 6 cans at a time because cans are rather heavy. However, my pet store was out of the product. Being a veterinary diet, I needed the food ASAP. With Chewy I had to order a flat (24 cans) at a time. Living in an apartment I wasn't sure I could find space for a flat. But, I did. And, it was so much easier & arrived in just a few days. Plus, Chewy got the info they needed from my vet. A few of the cans were slightly dented. But, overall I was very pleased with the experience.