Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive formula for cats that are prone to dental tartar and plaque buildup.
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque buildup and maintain oral care; accepted by the VOHC.
- Exclusive kibble helps reduce plaque accumulation and tartar buildup by creating a tooth-brushing effect when cats chew.
- Helps control hairball formation with a precise blend of fibers to help ingested hairs pass through your cat’s stool.
- This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Weight Control Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DH Dental Health Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Fiber Response Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 3.3-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||New: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Wheat...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Urinary Tract Health||Calming, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Weight Management|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
134 Customer Reviews
Baby, our fourteen year old Siamese cat got a bad report of his dental condition at a recent checkup. Based on reviews, I ordered Royal Canin Veterinary Diet, hoping that he would eat it. He is diabetic so it's a must that he eat all his food at once, thus we go with wet catfood. He loves it and is chowing down at meal time. Hoping for improved dental condition as stated.
My cat likes it!
My cat likes this vet recommended food. I hope it will help keep her teeth clean to avoid any more extractions.
My picky kitties love it, and their breath is sweet
My vet specialized in veterinary medicine, and she said my last old boy essentially died from gum disease. She convinced me to start my kitties licking poultry-flavored toothpaste off of a pet toothbrush from kitten hood, and they now expect if I am going to brush my teeth, they get their turn too. Maite is coming up on two years old, which is still young, but the freshness of her breath is rather marked. This is good for me, because she wants to groom my face all the time, and I don’t want to rebuff her. The fact that her breath is so fresh really helps. My old boy used this kibble, so I had some sitting around. My young girls think this kibble is the best thing around. They hate anything new, so I was shocked (I’ve been giving them what they were being fed as babies). Now we have seamlessly moved from kitten kibble to a complete adult kibble, and I couldn’t be happier.
My cats love these, thus we call them bacon bits. We mix one part of this to two parts another food, but sometimes they eat out the bacon bits and beg for more. :) Tartar scores have been low.
Always have what we need
You folks always have what we need. Selection is awesome. Everyone else gives us excuses as to why they don't have the special dog food our dog requires. Or, the simple harness we want is out of stock. We don't even go anywhere else for what we need for our 3 cats and the dog, soon to be 2 dogs. Thanks for running such a great business.
Great dental treat
My female cat just had a Dental cleaning and these bites of food make great treats to help keep her teeth clean
Excellent crunchies, healthy and good for teeth
I was told that my 6 month old kitten had the beginnings of gingivitis and the vet recommended this foot. The crunchies are much bigger than regular kibble, but airy enough that they can be crunched and easily eaten. Both kittens love it. I mix some of this with the regular kibble and they eat this first, until all hope is lost for more, and they finish the regular kibble. As it is vet-prescribed, Chewy sent a notification to the vet to approve it, but it was very quick and seamless.
My kitties love this - and it really helps their teeth
A fellow CatButler recommended this food because her cats had better dental checkups after eating it for a few months. I tried it because my older cat, who had lived in a shelter for a long time before I adopted him, had pretty bad teeth. My younger cat had very good ones. Both kitties went nuts for this food, even though the older one couldn't bite into the large-ish pieces -- I had to cut them in half for him. But after a couple of months, I noticed that he was eagerly chomping into the whole pieces! Meanwhile, my younger cat just had her yearly checkup, and her teeth are in perfect condition. I HIGHLY recommend this food, and so do my cats!
Cats both love it
Purchased this as recommended by my vet because one of my cats has some weird dental disease. I was worried because they have loved their dry kibble they have been on their whole lives. I slowly transitioned them over and they actually like this better than their old kibble. I'm glad it will be better for their teeth.
I've struggled trying to clean my cats' teeth. They don't drink water with an additive, and getting the gel from the vet into their mouths, much less using a tiny brush with cat tooth paste, has been impossible. I get my cats' teeth cleaned at the vets annually, but they still develop bad breath over time. After going through tiny, expensive packs of dental treats, I asked the vet to let us try the RC dental. It is too early to say how well it works, but it is far cheaper than the treats. Both cats have no problems, and this is even better than the dry sensitive RC which became unavailable , which one cat tended to eat nearly whole, which made her vomit.