Tired of scooping your cat's smelly litter? With the Ultra Automatic box from ScoopFree, you can go hands-free and finally stop breaking a sweat. This innovative, top-entry litter box does all the work for you, keeping itself clean without all that stinky hassle. When your cat crawls in to do his business, litter crystals absorb liquid waste and dehydrate solid waste to destroy odors. Then, an automatic rake sweeps through to push the mess out of sight, out of mind, and out of your nose! It keeps itself clean, without needing you to scoop, clean or refill it for weeks. When it comes time to reload, simply place the lid on the disposable tray and throw it away. The crystal litter is 99% track-free, but, if that's not enough, the top-entry hood is built with a large, grated surface for even more protection against tracking. Plus, an included health counter makes sure you know how often your kitty uses the box—so you can keep a watchful eye on his behavior! ScoopFree makes your life easier, your home cleaner and your cat happier. What could be better?
- Self-cleaning box keeps itself tidy for weeks—with no scooping, cleaning or refilling—so you can focus on your favorite parts of being a cat parent.
- Crystal cat litter first absorbs liquids and dehydrates solid waste, then the automatic rake shoves it all into a covered trap—which means you never have to touch or see the smelly stuff.
- Litter crystals rarely stick to cats' paws, but this top-entry hood has a grated surface that adds extra protection from tracking.
- Built-in health counter tells you how many times your cat has used the box, so you can easily track your cat's habits and share results with your veterinarian.
- Cleaning up is simpler than ever—just stick the lid on the disposable tray and toss it in the trash!
ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Top-Entry Hood, Disposable Litter Tray with Lid, Bag of Premium Crystal Litter, Adapter, Manual.
Pregnant women, babies, small children and immune-deficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste. Cat’s waste may contain toxoplasmosis bacteria that can be harmful to these individuals. If your kitten is under 6 months of age, leave the unit UNPLUGGED and scoop waste until kitten is 6 months old.
For use with ScoopFree Crystal cat litter trays, available in original blue, lavender, or sensitive.
See all items by ScoopFree