Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 4-layer construction delivers improved absorbency and leak protection, the waterproof backing helps protect your floors and furniture, and the Instashield Core creates an absorbent, quick-drying fabric that stops tracking and helps control odors.
- These eco-friendly pads are reusable, washable and the paw-fect alternative to disposable pads. By washing and reusing the pads, you can eliminate excess waste, while keeping your home protected!
- Machine washable pads allow you to confidently clean without worrying about durability. And if you choose the 2-pack option, you can use the clean pad while the soiled pad is in the wash!
- These versatile pads are not only great for protecting your floors, but they can also be used as crate and kennel liners, on furniture or in your car while traveling with your furry buddy.
- Paw-fect protection for canine companions of all life stages, from puppy to senior!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat, Small$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Plain$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Medium: 12 to 23-in waist$14.36Chewy Price$13.64Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 40 count$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealFour Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$46.99Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, Large: 18 to 27-in waist$18.74Chewy Price$17.80Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty, Small$36.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Assorted Disposable Waste Bag Refills, 90 count$7.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.88Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover$129.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price$123.45Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Dispenser & Disposable Waste Bags, Color Varies, 1 dispenser, 30-bags$6.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealEarth Rated Dog Poop Bags with Handles, Unscented, 120 Handle Bags$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$16.26Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented||Unscented, Washable||Washable, Unscented||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Washable, Unscented|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
493 Customer Reviews
Great pads in disguise
Great pads we can leave out because guests just think they are floor mats by the door. The tan is a nice neutral color, and pawprints blend well (no one even notices them). They are waterproof, and have held up through a year of every other day washing (because we have 2). We just hang them to dry. No stains either and my dogs have pooped on them too. They look like they did the day we bought them over a year later. We even use a little bleach and these still look great. We have smaller mats that are a different brand and they look rough (bleached and worn). These are a good size. Mh dogs are 20#. We place 2 close together and wash whichever one is soiled first. Came to buy more.
I hadn't ordered in awhile since my original Simple Solution pads were excellent. These are horrible leaving urine all over the tile beneath the pad. This totally defeats the purpose. Any suggestions for another pad?
THESE DOG PADS ARE A GOD SEND
My 12 year old schnauzer has developed congestive heart failure. The Vet has prescribed a heart pill and a diuretic to remove the fluid buildup in her left lung and heart. This has resulted in an uncontrolled bladder, especially at night. She sleeps with me, so the first few mornings I was stripping the bed and washing everything from the blanket to the mattress pad. Not Fun! We were both miserable. There had to be another way. Then I found Simple Solution Washable Dog pads on Chewy. I bought a 2 pack, then added two more 2 packs. Delivery was super quick. It was as though Chewy felt our pain and processed the orders and delivered them super fast. Now, I have 2 pads (size medium) under the top sheet and 2 pads on top of the bed with a towel or two over the pads. Once I got them positioned to where her butt was in the middle of the night, all accidents are absorbed by the pads. I overlay them because she seems to be aiming at the most vulnerable spot where she sleeps. Each morning I grab up all of the soiled pads and towels and throw them in the wash (normal cycle) and then in the dryer. No more leaks under the covers! The soiled pads wash and dry without any problems. I strongly recommend these pads for anyone with a temporary or longer problem.
Dog training pads
We have been using these pads for 3-4 years. Very durable. Still using original pads. Just throw in washing machine every 2-3 days.
4 years of use, no failure
I adopted a dog with urinary incontinence when I was in college. These pads absorb and wash out perfectly. The dry so quickly as well. We’ve tried every diaper in the market but nothing works! But what has saved us so many times is these pads!! She now knows to lay on them, and even sometimes she lays on the edge and it STILL absorbs. Never ever ever had a leak. Highly recommend.
I have 4 dogs 2 larger dogs and 2 small The larger dogs are 100% house trained and the smaller are not but do go outside .To get them to this point I used and still use these pads they are exceptional easy to clean and hold urine and u can clean them with spray and wash them at end of the day I say these are the beat pads as I tried many by far these are the best
These were just what we needed with a new puppy in thr house potty training.
Washable puppy pads
These are wonderful. Only wish that I had found out about them sooner.
Why did this company change the design of the original pads which worked SO well?? This design change is terrible. :( Now every pee stain shows and they’re not a absorbent as the old design. Just awful. Please go back to the original. They were perfect and now they suck.
Excellent dog pee pad
I have used the disposable puppy pads and my floors have become wet my dog would not use them. Since switching to these washable pads my dog never has accidents and she loves use if the washable pads. Buy first orders of these lasted 10 years or longer. They are worth the investment and I highly recommend these.