Help protect your pet’s wounds and topical skin problems with Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Hydrogel Pet Spray! This solution is designed to adhere to the affected area, providing moisture, protection and relieve from itch and pain caused by sores, abrasions, wounds and irritation. This veterinarian recommended formula is safe if licked or ingested by your pet and is suitable for all animal skin types, which means you can use it on your dog, cat, bunny and even your horse! This is a great option to use with wound dressings.
- Helps your pet heal by keeping hot spots, scrapes, sores and cuts moisturized and clean.
- Works wonderfully when caring for a pet with post-surgery incision sites.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents.
- Helps provide your pet with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
Use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Spray for Pets for proper wound cleansing and management to help set the optimal stage for healing conditions.
See all items by Vetericyn