VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & DogsBy VetriScience
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of the digestive system, which is essential for improving digestion and enhancing overall health as well as support microflora balance in other areas of the body like the skin and respiratory system where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment. They also assist in gas and bloating prevention, produce B vitamins and important enzymes, all while supporting regularity!
- Non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health for your dog or cat
- Recommended for normalizing digestion, food intolerances, poor diet, supporting regularity and gastrointestinal, immunological and neurological support
- An all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms with 5 billion microorganisms per capsule, including 8 different strains such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, rhamnosus and casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, breve, longum and lactis, and Streptococcus thermophiles
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||N/A||Maltodextrins, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
268 Customer Reviews
Finally something that works!
My cat was dealing with diarrhea for 2 months after a round of antibiotics. After trying 2 other probiotics recommended by my vet with no improvement, I finally ordered this based on the reviews. My cat's diarrhea was gone after 5 days! Slightly annoying having to break the capsules open to give him half of it, but here's what made it easier for me: after finishing several of the capsules, I kept the empty ones and used them to split the powder from the other capsules in half ahead of time so I only needed to do it like once a week.
I got these because I wanted to incorporate something in my cats’ diets that enhances their health. These capsules make it so easy. They get dry food in the morning and split a can of wet food at night. Since they each need half the capsule, it’s easy to dump it into the wet food, mix to dissolve and serve it to them!
Seems to help
Got a picky eater. Was hoping this would address any tummy issues. Since she won't eat the chews, caps was the way to go. Have to hide it in cheese and poke it down, but seems to help her eat a bit better.
I have a cat with IBS and I wanted to put her on a probiotic. I really appreciate that these don’t have any flavors added which could make her sick. They seem to be helping.
Good for my old kitty
I was happy to find this on your website and it has helped my old kitty pass her stool more easily. The product arrived promptly and in good condition.
So far so good.
I chose this probiotic from a recommendation from a friend. Based on the research that I did the ingredients were good and seem to fit my purpose. My hope was to boost my dogs immune system and natural tolerance to the environment, he seems to have some grass allergies. He’s been taking this for 10 days and so far so good.
Seems to Work
Our foxhound, Charlie, has a slightly sensitive stomach/inconsistency in his digestion. We tried another probiotic, but unfortunately it was a chew and he hated the flavor of it (and it was big and hard to hide from him in wet food). Fortunately since this probiotic comes in a capsule, we can simply empty the contents into a small spoonful of wet food. Best of all, Charlie’s stomach and digestion seems much better with the aid of a probiotic.
This has helped my cats with both diarrhea and constipation. Cats get 1/2 a capsule, so at breakfast time I split 1 capsule between each of their plates. Healthy choice and quality product. Be sure to refrigerate after opening!
My dog loves this powder and his gas disappeared the first day of taking it. Stools are formed and no more bad breath. I just sprinkle it on his dry food.
Really helped to straighten out my pups digestive issues.