Vet's Best Outdoor Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs is a concentrated formula that’s made using nature’s most powerful plant extracts, including a unique blend of peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants. It is proven effective to kill mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and ticks by contact without the use of harsh chemicals. A 32-oz bottle can treat up to 5,000 square feet.
- Kills mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals.
- Comes with a ready-to-use hose attachment for quick and easy application on turf, lawns, kennels, patios, and other outside surfaces. This formula is not known to be harmful to trees, shrubs, or flowers.
- The steam-distilled essential oils are selected for their potent pest-fighting properties and are 100% certified natural.
- The 32oz concentrate bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet and can be refilled with Vet's Best Yard and Kennel Spray 96oz Refill.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children or pets.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
See all items by Vet's Best