Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Suet Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blended with beef suet, grains and roasted peanuts, it’s specially formulated to attract wild birds.
- With added chili peppers, a known squirrel deterrent, to prevent intruders from eating the suet.
- Provides wild birds with a tasty, high-fat energy source to keep them going, right from your backyard.
- No-melt formula can stand up to the outdoors through any season, and comes in an easy-to-open tray.
- Perfect for attracting suet-eating birds like woodpeckers, nuthatches, chickadees, starlings, blue jays, northern flickers, wrens, warblers, and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Nuts, Berries & Bugs! Gourmet Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Sample Pack Bird Food, 5 count$55.99Chewy Price
- Lyric Chickadee Premium Sunflower & Nut Mix Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance 16% Poultry Pearls Layer Complete Chicken Feed, 6-lb bag$13.00Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 28% Start Right Medicated Turkey Feed, 50-lb bag$37.59Chewy Price$38.49List Price$35.71Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Parrot Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price
- Kaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag$9.90Chewy Price$10.25List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Perky-Pet Nectar Concentrate Red Hummingbird Food, 16-oz bottle$8.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Heath Very Berry Songbird Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz, case of 16$27.12Chewy Price$30.74List Price$25.76Autoship Price
- Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Breeder Food, 40-lb box$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Finch Food, 1-lb tub$9.49Chewy Price
- Wild Delight Zero Waste Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$54.49Chewy Price$51.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Four, Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Flicker...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Not good anymore
I starting buying these in 2020 and the birds loved it! However, the last batch that I bought (not from Chewy) the birds didn't touch. I thought maybe it was that specific cake so I threw that one away and tried another one and the same thing happened. There's no expiration dates on these so who knows how old they are. I got no explanation when I attempted to contact the seller to find out how old these things were. They're not cheap and all I know is I'm not buying these anymore. I have a ton of deer and that's why I buy the Wild Delight hot pepper seed and used to buy their suet. I'll have to find another hot pepper one I guess.
Well, the squirrels will not eat it...
It gets one star because the squirrels will not eat it, but, neither will most of the birds. A few sparrows will eat it if there is no seed on the ground or in my bird feeder. I have several woodpeckers who visit every day - they were no shows for the week I had this suet in the cage.
We used to have a squirrel problem. They were eating all of our suet. This product does the trick. Now the only thing eating our suet are the birds.
This is a poor substitute for a suet cake. The base, first ingredient, is corn and is not a natural grain for most birds. I'm not even sure this is beef suet. The best thing to do is buy a block of suet from your butcher. Or buy a cake with more variety of nuts and seeds that songbirds like, with no corn or corn as the last ingredient.
Buyer beware bird food
Almost $8 for ONE suet cake!!! I like my birds but not that much. I didn’t read the answered questions so i have myself to blame.
This suet doesn't do it!
On the surface it looks like a good product but not even the birds will eat it. I don't know what the problem is.
Birds seem to like it
Birds seem to like it. It did take a while for them to eat it compared to the seeds
Gone in a day!
Birds flocked to this cake! (and of course, the squirrels didn't) We had visitors from all around the neighborhood and it was gone in a day.
Suet Bird Food
It was my error for not reading carefully but I thought the hanging cage would come with this and it did not.
Suet that is not Suet
I am a suet manufacturer. This was junk and I question the analytics and whether is contained in digestible protein. There are too many other suet options vs this material.