Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares are tasty grain free supplements that support hip, joint, and cartilage health to promote comfort and normal mobility for dogs.
- Each chew features OptiMSM, a premium form of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) that undergoes a purifying distillation process to help your dog flex their muscles.
- These functional doggie supplements have Glucosamine HCl (Hydrochloride) to help maintain the normal joint function and also supports lubrication in joints.
- Each smoked chicken flavored square also helps support normal healthy cartilage for your doggy.
- These healthy chews also include Green Lipped Mussel that contain Omega-3s to support joint health so your canine pet can stay bouncy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Mobility Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine (Shellfish), Green Lipped Mussel, OptiMSM...||New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus), Chicken, Pea Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shell Fish), Perna Canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel), Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 250 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 100 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free||Gluten Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Hidden sharp objects
I’ve already emailed Chewy about this and I hope they’ll approve this review for the public. I bought these for my pup and it was all fine and dandy until one day I was breaking apart the treats to give my dog and I felt something sharp. They might’ve been cooked chicken bones. Notice how in the ingredients is *Chicken* and not *DEBONED* Chicken. Just thought I needed to let everyone know and what they’re fur babies are consuming. <3
Best supplements ever!
I finally found a product my old baby will eat! I give him one a day and he takes it likes it is a treat. No other product works for him. I used to have to sneak in supplements, but not with these! He actually really likes them.
Dog is addicted!
My dog is addicted to these. He will stand in front of the cabinet where I keep them until I give him one. I break them in half since he's a chihuahua. He always lets me know when it's time for his daily treat. He's 11 years old and won't stop jumping on and off my tall bed so I'm doing what I can to protect his joints.
A Joint Supplement My Dog Will Actually Eat
I have tried Cosequin and the Milk Bone Brand chewy joint supplements and my dog abandons them and leaves them lying on the floor. However, she actually gets excited about these and always eats them, so this was a good choice for her.
He loves them
I have been looking for something to stop my Mr. Persnickety from licking his paws so much. That he would eat every day, these seem to be helping
Yummy, Great Quality Supplements
My son loves these!! He gets so excited for his daily hip supplements. Being half Labrador retriever & half American Staffordshire Terrier(also known as Pitbull)these are important in his diet(hip dysplasia runs genetically in both breeds)& I'm glad he actually loves eating them, not something that has to be forced down his throat cuz he can't stand the flavor. 20/10 on these yummy treats!! ❤
Dog likes ‘em
Older dog, 15, needs joint help. This one he seems to enjoy.
Aging dog dances like a puppy when I bring out these treats!
I've never seen my dog this excited for any food stuff let alone treats. She just isn't that interested in most food and therefore not a big eater. BUT these seem to change her into a I want those NOW kind of girl. It's kind of entertaining that after 14 years we have found something that actually makes her dance she is so excited!
Go to for picky dogs
I have a VERY picky foster that needs joint care.. he ate these right up! Very impressive!
Pup seems to enjoy, but lots of broken pieces
I like these for our dog who's about 12 years old. We use them as a treat upon returning inside. However, I'm a bit taken aback at the amount of chunks missing from pieces that look like bites were taken as it makes it really hard to tell if he is getting a proper dose . So in the future I would like to see these come as whole pieces as the majority are not.