Amoxi-Drop (Amoxicillin) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amoxi-Drops is an oral suspension prescribed to dogs and cats for the treatment of certain strains of organisms that cause respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal tract infections, skin infections and soft-tissue infections including bacterial dermatitis, abscesses, lacerations, and wounds. Amoxi-Drops are rapidly absorbed and diffuse into body tissue and body fluid soon after administration. This medication is also available in tablet form for dogs and cats called Amoxi-Tabs.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in [tablet form] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173037).
Shop Veterinary Diet Food, Supplements, Dental Care & More
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$12.64Chewy Price$12.01Autoship Price
- Azithromycin (Generic) Flavored for Oral Suspension, 200 mg/5 mL, 30-mL bottle$25.22Chewy Price$23.96Autoship Price
- Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 3.5-g, 1 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- Gentamicin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% for Dogs & Cats, 5-mL$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Oral Solution for Dogs, 10 mg/mL, 60-cc$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 10-mL$14.81Chewy Price$14.07Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 50 gm jar$14.49Chewy Price
- Muricin Ointment for Dogs, 2%, 15 gram$14.80Chewy Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 10-mg, 15 Chews$13.35Chewy Price$12.68Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
AMust Have for pet parents
My cat got in a fight with his sibling and suffered a bite on his ear. Would have been infected and ugly if not for this product arriving in time.
I need info.
I just received this antibiotic drops for my dog could this be put into his water for better use bc he just won't allow me to put it orally?! Please reply immediately
Worked on bladder infection, well tolerated
Worked on cat's bladder infection, well tolerated. It's nice that every room no longer smells like pee.
Prissy Miss is better
This medicine came just in time to help Prissy Miss with her urinary tract infection. She took it well mixed with her wet food and feeling so much better. Thanks, chewy!!
Great service and how fast these orders are arriving with COVID19.