Re-create the natural world of your finned friends with CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Freshwater Sand. This beautiful, natural uncoated river substrate offers a finer grade of natural sand, packed with living, water-purifying bacteria, state-of-the-art clarifier and a complete water conditioner. With Moonlight Sand all you need is tap water to get started, plus sand-size grains are friendlier to bottom dwellers. The approximately 0.25-0.75 mm grain-size immediately begins the cycling process, eliminating new tank syndrome and discouraging nuisance algae. The freshwater sand is great for detoxifying metals, eliminating ammonia, neutralizing chlorine and chloramines, plus it provides a protective slime coat for stressed fish and reduces nitrates and nitrites.
- Beautiful, natural uncoated river substrate that offers natural sand, packed with living, water-purifying bacteria, clarifier and a complete water conditioner.
- Sand-size grains are great for bottom dwellers, plus it’s easy to create a natural habitat—just use tap water to begin.
- Approximately 0.25-0.75 mm grain-size, it immediately starts the cycling process by eliminating new tank syndrome and discouraging bothersome algae.
- Perfect way to detoxify metals, eliminate ammonia, neutralize chlorine and chloramines, for a safe environment.
- Provides a protective slime coat for stressed fish, plus it reduces nitrates and nitrites, which can have a negative effect on fish, plants and the aquarium environment in general.
See all items by CaribSea