Never forget to give your pooch the medications he needs with the DYFTD "Did You Medicate The Dog?" Daily Feeding Reminder. Because you can’t count on your pal to tell you if he’s had his medications, this simple device tells all! The easy sliders click into place and show if your dog got his medicines with a simple color coded system. Green tabs mean he’s had his dose, and silver means he hasn’t. It’s perfect for busy families to keep track of their pups’ medical needs and prevent missed doses or dangerous overdoses. Plus, it doesn’t need any batteries and is easy to install anywhere with the included sticky foam tape and magnetic material. It’s made of durable plastic with a stylish, brushed-metal appearance so it looks great anywhere in your home.
- Simple device shows if your dog got his medications with a simple color coded system and analog design.
- Sliders click into place to show a green tab if your pal’s had his dose, and a silver tab if he hasn’t.
- Perfect for busy families to keep track of medications and can be installed anywhere with included sticky and magnetic tape.
- Helps keep your pal healthy by keeping him on a regular dose while preventing missed doses and dangerous overdoses.
- Made of durable ABS plastic and stylish brushed-metal finish so it complements any home décor; doesn’t need batteries.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by DYFTD