Farrier's Magic Proven Pro:formance Horse Food, 50-lb bag
Must enter code FALL2022 at checkout to redeem
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A 100% corn-free grain ration scientifically developed to deliver proper nutrition.
- High in antioxidants to reduce tissue damage during exercise.
- Supplies essential nutrients that may be lacking in grass or grass/legume hays
- Contains Omega 6 and Omega 3 acids to aid quick recovery and top performance.
- Made proudly in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBuckeye Nutrition GRO 'N WIN Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealCrypto Aero Wild Forage Soy-Free, Molasses-Free Farm Animal & Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$63.72Chewy Price$68.99List Price$60.53Autoship Price
- DealTribute Equine Nutrition Kalm Ultra High Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K Low-NSC Horse Feed, 30-lb bag, bundle of 2$71.98Chewy Price$68.38Autoship Price
- DealHygain Showtorque Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$37.05Autoship Price
- DealBuckeye Nutrition Senior Balancer Joint Support Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$41.08Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.03Autoship Price
- DealHygain Zero Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- DealBuckeye Nutrition Safe 'N Easy Complete Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Alfalfa Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Monocalcium Phosphate...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Whole Recleaned Oats, Green Split Peas, Shredded Beet Pulp...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Grain Sorghum, Rice Bran...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Pellets||Textured||Pellets||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By AshlyNDiemer on Apr 21, 2020
Well Balanced Feed
I have a horse that is 17 and 7 on this feed. My 17 year old is maintaining his weight. My 7 year old is able to have this feed without getting hyper and jumpy like other feeds have. Highly Recommend.