Feline Ruff 12" Premium 3-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tunnel toy designed to stimulate all of your furry friend’s natural instincts. It features extra-wide openings and long tunnels for your kitty to hide and play in.
- Made of durable polyester with a crinkle middle to prevent twisting.
- Includes a crinkle peephole and jingle ball to keep your paw-tner entertained.
- Collapses down to the size of a frisbee with an unattached elastic band for easy storage.
- Every purchase comes with 1 free cat teaser wand!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 35-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 1 Window$10.80Chewy Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 4-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Black & Blue$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Sisal Wand Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 3 count$10.97Chewy Price$12.97List Price
- SmartyKat Crinkle Cloud Cat Mat Toy$7.99Chewy Price$11.38List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- HDP Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$22.52Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$11.13Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Crinkle||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise, Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
jag loves this tunnel!
Jag has been so sad since his buddy Prudence passed away so I surprised him with this new toy and he loves it. Thank you chewy for selling the best stuff. Hoping this will help his grieving process with some new toys and extra snuggles.
Large Cat Loves This
I have a pretty large cat that loves to run through tunnels. Most of the tunnels are so small his whole body doesnt fit in them. This one though is very big and fits him well. ... A little too well. I don't always know when he's in it before he pounces haha!
Great for rough and tumble kitties!
My two boys are fully grown but they still love to play and can get rough with each other and their toys. I had a smaller tunnel that they liked, but wasn’t quite big enough for them to dash through and pounce like they like too. This tunnel has been perfect. They will both just chill in it sometimes, and they both play in it daily.
Tube is home, tube is life
He is always darting in and out of this, it's one of the best things we've bought. He loves when we dangle toys while he's in there. Just be careful- the fabric will not protect your fingers from wild claws. The fabric will be perfectly fine, though.
Premium tunnel is a hit
For our younger cats, this tunnel represents a fun filled and exciting toy to sharpen hunting, stalking and surprise attack play. Our older cats have different priorities, however, the younger ones 6 months to 4 yrs absolutely love it.
3 way collapsible tunnel cat toy
When I first set this up, my male cat did not want to get out of it to allow me to move it to another room. He enjoyed playing with the hanging ball which has a bell inside of it. I am sure that he still spends some time in the tunnel daily. My female cat loves it and spends a lot of time sleeping in the tunnels. This material does not make a lot of noise while the cats move inside the tunnels and with three tunnels there is enough space for both of them to be inside it and still ignore each other if they want. An extra toy that is a wand with feathers and bells arrived packaged with the tunnel and it will help keep my senior cats active.
Purrrfect for 2 chonky boys
This was a 2nd birthday present to our 2 boys (12 & 14 lbs) and they LOVE IT. They're weirdos and refuse to ever be in a completely closed space (no cute beds, houses etc. Cardboard boxes are the only approved item) and so I wasn't sure how this would go. But the opening in the middle is great and they both spend time playing in it. Both boys are chewers and so far it's held up well too - I had to snip a few loose threads to keep them uninterested.
They love it!
Our 5 cats wrestle in this tunnel, chase in & out of it, and hide in it; it provides a lot of entertainment every day! We've had it 8 months, and so far there are no rips and the wire is still holding its shape (unlike some tunnels we've had that get deformed or collapse).
Great fun for my two little terrors
My two cats (one 12 lbs, one 8 lbs) love flying through the tunnels, tackling each other either from inside or on top of the tunnels, and generally wrecking havoc. We put it away when we aren't home or when they get a bit bored of it. And then bring it out again in a couple of days (so easy to collapse and store) and it is like a whole new toy for them.
Cats love it!
My cats are middle aged and didn't have many toys because the dog claims them all. I bought this tunnel hoping they would get some exercise. It's big enough for my 19 pound diabetic cat to go into it. I was surprised at how much he is enjoying it. The other cats also enjoy it and I find the little toy balls and mice I drop in the whole on top all over the house. The dog has been good about letting the cats play