Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat laser toy includes a laser light and an LED light with 3 modes: pulse, strobe and steady light.
- This light show is an easy way to give cats the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Simple to use—just press the button to change modes and wave it around for non-stop games.
- Includes 1 laser, batteries inside, and 3 replacement batteries to keep the excitement going.
- Great for short bursts of play just how your kitty likes it. This laser toy is very enticing, so give your cat frequent breaks to keep them from getting overworked during play
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyKat Loco Laser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$3.86Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- DealLitterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feather Wand Cat Toy, Red & Purple$9.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wire Teaser Cat Toy$2.26Chewy Price$2.15Autoship Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Interactive Feather Cat Wand Toy$3.97Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Dental Kitty Chew Wheel Cat Chew Toy$3.89Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Bee & Leaf Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
My cat loves it!
When I first got Susie she was very skittish and shy. (She was a rescue). She hid under a bed all day. She is still shy but getting more confident. I ordered this light and all she has to do is hear me pick it up, even when she is in another room, and she comes running! She will chase the light around until I get tired. It is great to see her become the playful cat she was intended to be. She has other toys but this is her favorite.
Not So Great
The Frisco 2 in 1 Laser & LED Light "Cat Toy" is bunk. The laser light is wide which doesn't give a cat any spot to chase. My cats didn't get excited about anything re this "Cat Toy" . It's more of a very small flash light. Waste of money. Need to return.
Great Deal on a Laser Toy
This toy isn't fancy, it's classic, and it comes loaded with batteries AND with a set of replacement batteries, all for a very low price. I have several laser toys around the house. Keeping them in batteries is next to impossible. The local pet store doesn't have them, and most of the time, the hardware store doesn't either. The batteries in this laser toy last a long time and then you have the second set to play with. The laser itself is the basic red dot. A wonderful buy.
laser toy works fine
they are more expensive now though. In 80s or 90s I got one for a dollar at the Berkeley Flea Market. The difference is those were just lasers, this one comes with small flashlight. Got here in a couple days. All good!
Cats Love It While It Lasts
My cats love chasing a laser pointer, but this brand is hit or miss. I bought two of these. One didn't work right out of the packaging. Chewy was great and sent a replacement. Now the laser on one of them stopped working. I've changed the batteries, and the led lights work just fine but the laser does not work at all. The laser on the other one blinks out while playing and makes it hard for the cats to follow. It was good while it lasted but it doesn't last long.
Waste of money
I liked the fact that this came with extra batteries but it only worked intermittently. I've put the batteries in my previous laser toy (no longer available) and it works great.
Missing batteries - otherwise standard laser toy
This is a fairly standard laser toy. We got it because the sound of the shaking of a laser toy is one of the few things that my cat will come running to if he escapes, so I like to keep a bunch of them around. The toy came with only TWO batteries inside of the light and THREE extra. These batteries usually last a long time but it's still disappointing. You need three to run the light, so I don't have a full set of backup now.
Battery doesn't last
My cat goes crazy with it, but the batteries only lasts about a month. Just need to order some batteries separately.
My cats go crazy for this!
Years ago I had a cat that loved to chase a flashlight light. When they came out with this I just had to try it out on my new fur-babies.Needless to say, they absolutely love this thing. They will not stop chasing the red dot until they’re literally panting.
Easy to use & Cheap
Got this for my leopard gecko. She loves hunting for the red laser & helps her get some exercise in!