Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush fox dog toy features four built-in squeakers to make playtime even more exciting.
- Stuffing-free which means less worrying about stuffing messes during supervised play.
- Soft plush fabric makes it cuddly enough for snuggling up to for naps.
- Toss it, launch it, squeak it—it’s the go-to toy for some squeaky fun to help keep your pup active.
- Perfect for dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Snuzzles Lion Dog Toy$12.51Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Triceratops Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$8.85Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Grape Jelly Donutz Dog Toy$10.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- KONG Trekkers Goat Dog Toy, Small/Medium$7.04Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Snuzzles Bunny Dog Toy$11.24Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy$7.43Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$12.97Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Our dog loves these!
These are our dog’s favorite toys. We have had multiple alligators and foxes. They lasts while for him (even though the squeakers get ruptured haha), and they are soft and snuggly without having to worry about stuffing. Love these!
We have renamed these as babies
My GSD loves these toys!! I order 4 of them each time of the different animals this company makes. We call them “bears babies” because that’s how he treats them. I give him one toy at a time and wait for him to destroy it (doesn’t take long, but lasts much longer than other toys I get him). He brings it with him everywhere except outside because I won’t let him. It doesn’t last forever but my GSD loves tearing toys apart so I expect for this to happen eventually. Worth the price though to see him happy everytime he gets a new “baby” lol
My dog loves it
My 10 lb. dog loves this toy. He chews on it and drags it around the house. The few times I didn’t see it, I found him sleeping on it. I guess he was hiding from my other dog.
My Havanese loved this toy. Unfortunately I had to throw it out after a few weeks use. All of the “fur” starting falling out.
For medium size dogs
Bought this two weeks ago. All of the squeakers are already broken. The toy itself is pretty durable. No holes or rips yet!
This is a favorite in our house. 2 Danes and a German Shepherd and it’s still going strong!
Our golden loves all of the Frisco flat plushies. She carries them around everywhere and as a bonus you can play frisbee with them. Even after she destroys them she still carries them around. We add these to our auto ship as they are a great toy for the money that she doesn't get bored with even after she's torn it up.
Max loves it
Our chihuahua mix Max loves it. The more squeakers the better!! Its just his size. He has 3 different ones now. Time to get him another one!!
A Big Hit!
These flat plush toys stand up to hard chewing. Lulu loves them. Even though she's a smaller dog, she inherited a lot of large toys from our big Collie, so small stuffed toys don't hold her interest. I have ordered from Chewy for over 5 years and have never been disappointed.
Tough enough for daily tug of war sessions
This was an instant favorite with our two dogs. They chew on it a lot and play tug of war with it every day. We’ve only had it a couple of weeks, but no rips or tears yet. All the squeakers still work, too. We have a 60 lb lab and a 40 lb mixed breed, who is a very enthusiastic chewer.