Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sisal board provides sufficient resistance for your cat to get the most satisfying scratches in.
- Tall vertical surface encourages cats to get in those adorable cat stretches.
- Ideal for healthy cat nails, stimulation, and stress relief.
- Easy to hang on corners of walls and furniture or you can lay it flat on the floor.
- Includes adhesive hook-and-loop or screw in mounting.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Holiday 29.5-in Candy Cane Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.16Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$32.11Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Parla 24.4-in Fleece Cat Scratching Post, Platinum Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama$32.88Chewy Price
- Catry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$54.83Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$19.20Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- TRIXIE Isaba 24.5-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Light Gray$46.45Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
317 Customer Reviews
I've been purchasing items frm Chewy 4 years now, n never had a complaint..I bought 2 of these 4 my cats..It came wth 2 ways 2 apply it 2 ya wall..Velcro, or Screws..I don't want holes n my wall, so I tried 2 apply it 2 my wall wth the Velcro option..Not happening tho..The quality of the scratcher is very nice, & it's kinda heavy..My opinion is that why the Velcro won't hold it..If the Velcro was equipped 2 hold that much weight it wud prolly solve the hole issue..
Wish I had gotten this years ago
My cats had shredded the trim work surrounding my hall door. I paid ($$$) to get it replaced and purchased this scratcher to protect the fresh trim. The cats love it! Took about ten minutes to attach it, and they started to use it almost immediately. It appears to be very tough, much tougher than the sisal on their cat tree. A great investment!
Sisal scratch pad
This scratch pad works great on the floor, my cat seems to like it. It appears to be well made although I was shocked it was not wrapped with the sisal it appears to be more of a material type then the rope, and wow it was way larger then I expected appears to be a good quality product. I would buy it again!!
Scratching material is not scratch-able
My cat has attempted to scratch on this post multiple times a day however on average it lasts about 2 or 3 seconds. Her nails become caught/difficult to remove resulting in the inability to repeatedly claw like most scratchers. She will pass by, go for a scratch, get a claw caught, and leave. I believe the woven material is not quite tight enough. Very unfortunate. Two stars for good quality structure otherwise. I will not purchase again and will now be more diligent while looking at the material of the scratcher.
Answer to a prayer
After trying a number of other cat scratchers, this was the one she actually uses. It’s out of the way on a corner and our kitty gets her claws exercised in a way that saves our furniture.
I have spent hundreds of dollars on cat scratching posts, cat trees, scratching mats, sticky tape for my furniture, sprays and this $16 investment is what I was looking for the entire time. It's the only thing that has detoured my kitty. I actually bought new furniture. Happy kitty, happy human, beautiful furniture!
Better than I thought!
I was expecting a tiny scratching pad just to get my cats by so I can get something else. Not small at all. The fact that it can fit almost anywhere on the wall and a space saver really helps. My cats like to stretch when scratching and it resulted in my future getting used as a scratching post. Not anymore, I love it and plan to get more.
Already a favorite!
My cat loves this. Great quality and he’s loving it. I screwed mine into the wall because the sticky strips didn’t seem strong enough. It looks like part of my room design.
Should have bought these earlier
These are great! I should have bought these earlier. My two new cats started scratching at three wall corners in my house. I tried a few other things to distract them but they ripped wallpaper off of the wall, ugh. I decided just to buy these and hang them, the walls were already destroyed. The cats love them. Not too hard to install. I did use a heavy duty wall anchor for the top two attachments just to be safe but used the included wall anchors for the bottom attachments.
My cat loves this wall scratcher. It’s bigger than I thought it would be, and love how it can hang on the corner of a wall. I’m going to need to buy one for every room.