Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver...||Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Chicken...||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Kidney Care|
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health and lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with a gently cooked, easy to eat pate and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and has controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
846 Customer Reviews
3 Indoor Cats & 1 Outdoor Cat Rejected this Flavor Batch!
I don't know why, but all three of my cats and one outdoor cat hated this particular flavor. I paid $61 plus tax and none of them will eat it. There must be something very wrong with this batch! Just purchased in June 2022.
Great for weight and urinary/bladder issues
We have a 7 year old 16lb orange and white long hair domestic. He seems to have a small bladder and after his second bladder/urinary infection our vet recommended the dry version of this food. He loved it and was used to dry food, but after a follow up our vet suggested the wet food version. So far we’ve had equal success with the wet version and our boy seems back to his old self.
Hills prescription cat food c/d
This is the only kind of food my kitty can eat so when my order from my vet's didn't arrive, I checked with chewy and they had it. Thank God! I placed an order and got it promptly. Very satisfied.
My four boys just don't like this food. The pate is just not an appetizing blend and they refuse it every time. Very expensive to have them trying to bury it.
Excellent Chewy service
Chewy service including required vet pre-approval process excellent. The food itself is not especially appealing to the cat; necessary because of bladder stones. Wish there were a U.S. producer and they would add some flavor/aroma making it more palatable to the cat.
He likes it
My not quite senior cat is limited to eating CD canned cat food now. He likes and appreciates it and is puzzled by getting to eat all by himself.
Loves this more
My cat loves this more than the c/d dry food. So far no urinary vet visits. Keeping fingers crossed.
Have always purchased Hills Multicare Urinary Care with chicken from my Vet. However she sold the business and the ne owner no longer sells this item; Kudos to Chewy for verifying with the new owner my pets need for this item and promptly getting the urinary care food delivered to me........
10 cats won’t eat it!?
Love chewy, but all 10 of my kitties won’t eat this. I’ve tried mixing it with everything, and it tricks them for a second, until they get too close to this food. Can’t blame them, it smells terrible! The ocean fish flavor is tolerated, but this chicken will have to go to the strays…if they’ll even eat it!!
Consistency varies with batch
We were sent the large cans in error. Chewy kindly offered to send us the smaller cans at no charge. The product is extremely dense and sticky - much more so than is normally in the small cans, making it extremely difficult to get off the spoon and mix with dry food