Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help cats lose weight and maintain appropriate glucose levels.
- Formulated to help reduce body fat, maintain lean muscle mass, and support a healthy immune system.
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver.
- Formulated with S+OXSHIELD to meet specific nutrient standards, shown to promote a urinary environment that helps reduce the risk for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Crafted with a purr-worthy chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Kidney Care|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
Since my cat, Aphrodite was diagnosed with diabetes, she's been eating GlucoSupport using an automatic feeder which I purchased from Chewy. We had sugar ants get into the feeder and ruined a new bag of cat food. When I reached out to Chewy, they sent me a new bag and it arrived within a few days at no charge. This is the only company I use for my pets supplies.
I do so much appreciate the quick response from Chewy when ordering products for my 14 yr old 19 lb Black short-hair cat. He's spoiled (by me) demands attention (by me) and loved (by me). Delivery is always quick and accurate. Thank you Chewy on behalf of Jiggs!
Loves his special food for diabetic cats
Was so afraid transitioning to Science Diet MD - Gluco Support, would not go well with my little guy. Turns out he loves both the wet and dry food and is thriving with these foods and of course along with his insulin. Having shots to give a cat was worrying enough, transitioning to new food on top of that was hard. So glad the food helps keep weight level and has helped him regain some weight lost in the struggles to adjust to the changes.
They love it!
After my 15 year old cat was diagnosed with diabetes we were on the hunt for a new food that him and our other non diabetic cat could agree on. After striking out with two other brands we gave this one a try. We ordered a small bag and immediately had to order a large bag because they were hooked! They both absolutely love it! After adding this food along with portion controls my cat is now off of insulin completely and his blood sugars have been great! Overall everyone in this house is very happy!
For Diabetic Cats Moms and Dads
This product is a necessity for my baby. The product is great but I applaud Chewy for having the product in stock and the QUCIK delivery.
my cat seems to like it.
It took my cat a couple of days to really start eating this(once she realized it was her only choice). She appears to like it now, her vet prescribed it for her diabetes. I hope it helps her.
My cat was diagnosed as being pre-diabetic. I was told to get him on this food in the hopes of him not going into full diabetes, which would mean he needed insulin. After only a couple of weeks on this diet his blood sugar sugar has come down! I ordered from Chewy immediately as I was kind of in a panic, and it arrived the next day!!!
I recently started ordering my cat food through Chewy. Great customer service and prices. I highly recommend them.
healthy cat food
Our cat is diabetic and has been eating this brand for a couple of years. Our local supply company ran out and we had to use a different brand. Our cat kept getting sick. I decided to order from Chewy. We received an 8lb bag very quickly. the ordering was easy. our cat is happy again eating his favorite special diet cat food.
my cat loves it
My cat loves this food. She's a picky eater but will eat this most days. Her glucose levels were all out of whack, so they thought she may have diabetes (only a year old and at a normal weight), but this food has helped keep her glucose levels in range. Woohoo!