Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle while helping maintain a healthy weight
- Promotes urinary tract health and a healthy immune system with therapeutic L-carnitine levels and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Formulated with low fat and low calories as well as reduced magnesium and sodium
- Added antioxidant nutrients like Vitamins E and C control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Duck...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
361 Customer Reviews
Why such awful ingredients?
I am a bit confused.. I had my cat on a really premium cat food-Orijen.. Zero garbage ingredients ie rice, wheat corn, soybean oil, wheat gluten.. I am shocked my vet recommended this and wondering if vets get paid for each bag they prescribe. I could not purchase this but I will just feed my cat a bit less as she has gained a little weight and was for weight management. Anyone else see the problem with such horrible ingredients?
Will never use chewy again but love the product
I ordered 2 bags of cat food 3 cases of hydra care & a case of canned cat food which was all in ONE box. It was placed on my sidewalk instead of at my door. I couldn’t lift or drag it to my house. I had to open the box on the sidewalk & take items out one at a time. This was not the mail deliver fault. This was chewys ONE box. I called & complained but she was unconcerned so I asked for my name to be off my auto or any other items
My senior cat of at years old just was diagnosed with pancreatitis and honestly the vet advised for his age... He's doing great! Teeth good, no growths etc. Just a little over weight with a sudden case of pancreatitis and GI issues. This was determined by doing full panel run of anything and everything... Kinda pricey but worth it. Vet advised to try a few over the counter foods before going to a prescription cat food and unfortunately after lots of money being spent and trying different things.... Fast forward 6 months later- I decided to try the final food. This has been a blessing! His weight has gotten better. No more vomiting of food or clear liquids. More energy. My little lion is a rescue.. Got him when he was a kitten and at the age of 15 he deserves nothing but the best. I hope and pray this food continues to be around and remains some what affordable. I'm very thankful to have Hill's Prescription Food as a option!
Chewy is THE best!!!!!
I can’t be more satisfied with my order!! It got to me in record time and when it’s prescription food, that is important!! I ordered from a competitor a couple of months back and not only did it take SEVEN days to get me … they sent me prescription DOG food for my cats! I ordered it right, they got it wrong. I had to buy some store bought food to tie me over til my vet could get it in. I was livid! CHEWY came through and I will continue to purchase from them!! Thank you for being reliable and dependable and for helping me take care of my babies!!!
Cat loves it
This is a great product, but yes, it is expensive! I can understand why though because it does so many different functions for the health of my kitty. My kitty is diabetic but seems to be well regulated, I give him 2 tbsp of this every 12 hrs and 1/2 can of Purina DM per day.
Quality Nutrition For Cats
I bought this food for my diabetic cat to manage his weight. I was also told that the other cats can eat it as well. They are all enjoying it and not throwing up as much.
My 17 year old Devon Rex loves this food
Our vet recently prescribed this food for our senior rescue cat. The canned version is preferred but Chewy doesn’t sell it unfortunately.
Ordered because MD was out of stock
My diabetic cat has adjusted to this food, and I hope the "multi-purpose" formula gives him the gluco-support of the MD food. I will find out tomorrow during his vet visit. I'm wondering if the MD is being discontinued.
cat likes it
Severely diabetic ill elderly cat likes it, to supplement her prescription wet food, so all good.
Not for my cat
My vet recommended this for my cat's issues. She's not picky about dry food but she will not touch this food. Will not order again.