Kaytee Natural Timothy Blend Cubes Small Animal Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from sun-cured timothy hay.
- Natural, low-fat, low calcium treat.
- Satisfies your little one's need to chew.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- No artificial color or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Simple Rewards Freeze-Dried Strawberry Small Animal Treats, .5-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Small$1.40Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Green Pea Flakes Small Pet Treat, 3-oz bag$6.72Chewy Price$6.38Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Dandelion Delight Small Pet Treats, 3.5-oz bag, case of 4$18.02Chewy Price$20.79List Price$17.12Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & Chinchillas, 4-oz$5.11Chewy Price$4.85Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Apple & Banana Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 3$15.24Chewy Price$15.87List Price$14.48Autoship Price
- DealPeter's Apple Slices Small Animal Nature Treats, 1-oz bag$2.24Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.13Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Natural Snack Hamster & Gerbil Treats, 2-oz bag$1.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Nature's Salad Small Pet Treats, 7-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Kaytee Baked Apple Timothy Biscuit Small Animal Treats, 4 count$14.72Chewy Price$15.16List Price$13.98Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Rabbit Treats, 1-oz bag$1.86Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.77Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked Veggie Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay (Sufficient for Processing) Contains No Artificial Color or Preservatives....||Wheat Flour, Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soy Oil...||Wheat Flour, Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soy Oil...||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Carrots.||Timothy Hay, Starch|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig|
|Food Form||Treats, Hay||Treats||Treats||Treats, Hay, Dried Veggies||Treats, Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Food Flavor||—||Apple||Carrot||Carrot||Flower Herbs|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
191 Customer Reviews
No one wants them
I have three guinea pigs, and I thought these looked like something they would enjoy. Unfortunately, after only brief interest, they ignored them and wouldn't have anything to do with them. I have given them to bunnies at the sanctuary near my house and they seem to enjoy them, though.
We have 3 rabbits and they all absolutely love these.
Our 3 rabbits, 3 different sizes, (Netherland dwarf, mini rex, & flemish giant) all love these hay cubes. They will eat these over free hay and their teeth look great. Don't get me wrong, they still eat their hay! I have tried other treats but these Kaytee Timothy Blend Cubes are their favorite.
Not Highly Favored
I gave one of these cubes to my guinea pig and he seemed excited at first, but did not continue eating it after initial tasting it. I've thrown them away when it just sits in his cage without being touched, and when I give him a new one its the same thing. It seemed like a nice addition to regular hay I feed him, but he doesn't eat much of them so it was a waste in my opionion
My Buns Loved these!
So I just had a vet visit for my two buns and their teeth are not perfect as they should be; the recommendation was to get them toys to chew on. They generally snub toys meant for bunnies. I bought them a BUNCH of toys and these. One bunny loves, loves these, the other likes these. They both have been chewing on them daily. Oh and they did snub all other toys:). Also, the ingredients looked good - sun dried alfalfa hay not as high sugar as something else.
I have had Guinea pigs off and on for year. I bought these and they all have loved them! Highly recommend! They are also excellent for their teeth.
Not for my bunny
My bunny won’t even touch these I even tried putting one in a little water but still nothing. I also don’t like that the bag isn’t resealable. They seem like good quality and they smell good but my bunny isn’t interested in them maybe one day.
hit or miss
Sometimes they will munch down on them and sometimes they won’t. I’m not the biggest fan of kaytee products. I do like these and the alfalfa hay blocks. It keeps them from chewing on the wrong stuff.
enjoyable apparently for eating and playing
My rabbit who is very picky with his food and treats enjoys both eating and playing with these timothy cubes. Certainly not his favorite treat but as I said he is very particular.
Great product! My two guinea pigs enjoy them. I always have them on hand.
My rabbits won't touch them
I breed rabbits, and not a single rabbit I own will touch them, on the bright side though, my pig loves them. I probably won't buy them again though.